Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

Apple TV is trying really hard to get me to care about MLS this year. I hope the production quality is an improvement over what it has been for a while.

MLS starting up again!

forgot to mention this the other day (and hope it still works til this next Tuesday), but if you have Tmobile, you can use the 'Tmobile Tuesday' app to get a code to get 'MLS Season Pass' for free* for the year/season (* guess we're paying for it anyway, but no additional charge). Says it includes all games including playoffs which should be nice

The 15 stadiums that will host matches of the 2023 Gold Cup:

View attachment 546014

Anybody know how to watch the gold cup draw? It's on at 3 ET, but I can't figure out how to watch. I'm especially interested because I'd like to go to a game, being a host city. Best case scenario is USA plays here and not against Mexico. I went last time they played here and traffic was batshit insane.

Anybody know how to watch the gold cup draw? It's on at 3 ET, but I can't figure out how to watch. I'm especially interested because I'd like to go to a game, being a host city. Best case scenario is USA plays here and not against Mexico. I went last time they played here and traffic was batshit insane.
Not sure if it's already released, but I just read its on Fox Sports and FS2 if that helps.

Reactions: n_huffhines

We got 2 games total...Qatar v Honduras and Mexico v Haiti.

VN Store

Back