Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

Somebody (potentially other than the Reynas themselves) has to keep leaking this stuff, right? The comments Berhalter made about Gio at the dinner in NYC was at a private event, and they were leaked. During the WC itself, Claudio was apparently texting folks at US Soccer that Berhalter had a domestic incident in 1991, and the fact that he was doing that was leaked. What a shitshow.

Somebody (potentially other than the Reynas themselves) has to keep leaking this stuff, right? The comments Berhalter made about Gio at the dinner in NYC was at a private event, and they were leaked. During the WC itself, Claudio was apparently texting folks at US Soccer that Berhalter had a domestic incident in 1991, and the fact that he was doing that was leaked. What a shitshow.
The latter was let out by Berhalter and the USSF to get ahead of things, I think.

The latter was let out by Berhalter and the USSF to get ahead of things, I think.
...or to provide context into why Berhalter's domestic incident from 30 years ago was seemingly randomly reported on the day before. I guess I actually forgot about that particular leak.

Everything that is a part of this story...Berhalter's comments at the event, the domestic incident itself, and Claudio telling USSF officials about said domestic incident were all leaked to the media. lol

Leaks. Leaks everywhere.

How do you feel about this?

Would it be a yes or a no for you?

They reportedly also approached Zidane and were turned down. At least they are taking their shots. I think many casual fans would find JMs heavy use of the mid-block kind of boring.

Reactions: MAD
Looks like US soccer is looking to get past all of the back room handshakes and just play the best players. These rumors appear to be a break from past business models.

Reactions: MAD
Who's staying up to watch the beginning of the Hudson era tonight?

Meanwhile, Gio nets his 2nd game winner in a row for Dortmund, proving we really didn't need him in the WC.
I want to, but we are getting like 6 inches of snow tonight. Sitting up until midnight will hit me hard trying to shovel my car out in the morning.

Personality, and I just think he is a good coach short term before he pisses everyone off. Couldn't imagine him making it through the WC.

And his time with the Spurs.

My thought as soon as I saw you say hell no was because of his time at Spurs haha. I obviously have more fond memories from him, twice, with Chelsea… even though it was him that advised selling KDB and Salah 😒 But yeah overall, I agree, he wears on players reallyyyy quick.

Reactions: NorCalVol67

VN Store

Back