Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get much info any more...and what i do from the Haslam source has been wrong enough that i begin to wonder if hes just caught up in a grapevine. However, today was from a totally different angle and it was extremely encouraging. It's difficult to express the nature of it because there are so many demons waiting to trounce. I cannot say I know for sure of anything at this point, but the news the leaked out late morning was big. Now lets just wait and see what happens.

I'll do it. Bullsh**.

I just dont see strong havin a pc to say he is leaving...i am sure iys to announce the new deal with UL. This crap has to end! I need sleep! Or maybe a divorce atty if this drags on! LOL!

I'd like for someone to tell me what I've been wrong about so far. You can't do it because I haven't been.

I've kinda wondered about this myself.

Even the most ardent of your haters has to admit that you pretty much called what would happen today.

I don't get much info any more...and what i do from the Haslam source has been wrong enough that i begin to wonder if hes just caught up in a grapevine. However, today was from a totally different angle and it was extremely encouraging. It's difficult to express the nature of it because there are so many demons waiting to trounce. I cannot say I know for sure of anything at this point, but the news the leaked out late morning was big. Now lets just wait and see what happens.

Hope its good news. Everything I've been hearing is Thursday or Friday is the deadline. Hope it's Gruden.

IF the reports are true and we offered 4 million a year to Strong than I've lost all support to the Tennessee
Athletic Dept.

Reactions: 1 person
not believing someone who's username is: "yay4bray" sounds like your 18 years old at best. nothing to see here.. move on.

We did give a completely unproven and relatively new coach a 5 million dollar buyout...

So...ummm....yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back