Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone makes it too easy for the og's and y4b.

Say what you want, but the first time something they say is definitively wrong, I will disregard them. It's hard to when ESPN has been totally inaccurate: "Strong to UT", "Strong Staying at UL", "Gundy to Arky"... All of this yesterday. The OGs have been very accurate from the beginningand they are about to be put to the test. I guess we'll just see.

11396240-large.jpg

Charlie Strong

I've been at 99% since September based on some of the info that has always been positive but guarded. That info hit 100% today and now I'm at 99.99% cause I always leave room for murphy's law.

It's all Gruden.

What info are we talking about?

OV, Boro and Jake... Y'all have made the past 3 months exciting but we are fast approaching the end one way or another. You obviously received some info earlier today and for those of us who really believed Gruden was (is) coming, we'd sure appreciate anything you could share. I understand you've taken some unecessary hits from ignorant people but at this point, who cares what they think. Much appreciated.

I don't get much info any more...and what i do from the Haslam source has been wrong enough that i begin to wonder if hes just caught up in a grapevine. However, today was from a totally different angle and it was extremely encouraging. It's difficult to express the nature of it because there are so many demons waiting to trounce. I cannot say I know for sure of anything at this point, but the news the leaked out late morning was big. Now lets just wait and see what happens.

Does anyone really believe that Tennessee offered a 24-14 coach 3.8-4 million a year?

Yes, tgey gave dooley a raise after his first year with a losing season, i'd bet they offer him that with a huge buyout

Anyone who believes Gruden will be announced as the next HC is being very naive. Has anything Yay4Bray told you been right? No. Now he's right? LOL you all are going to look like fools tomorrow when Gruden IS NOT announced.

then why are u in the Gruden thread?

Reactions: 3 people
Anyone who believes Gruden will be announced as the next HC is being very naive. Has anything Yay4Bray told you been right? No. Now he's right? LOL you all are going to look like fools tomorrow when Gruden IS NOT announced.

I don't know when Gruden will be announced... I'm just saying he eventually will LOL Gruden... on a Sunday afternoon... Gruden... (Huey Lewis / Gwenyth Paltrow style) lol:dance2:

Dyna,
In your professional opinion, do you believe that we 'peons' will ever find out how this all went down?

Whether you want Gruden or not, can we all agree that the fact we have to WAIT on a 24-14 Big East Coach is embarrassing. Say thanks, but not thanks and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back