Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to work.

Hopefully I'll check in for some good news around lunch time.

Good news being crickets and no announcement of course.

Sounds like Daly is not impressed with their options. How can an AD go thru the entire season with an interim coach and not have a hit list. He knew they had to hire a coach for months.
I know..sounds like he really wants Petrino back! Happy Birthday Gman!

post-31116-0-75238000-1311058704-gif.6200

Hyams and Hubbs are nothing more than an extension of the AD.

Wes Rucker is douche and needs to GTFO of Knoxville.

Basilio has surprisingly been the least annoying and most tolerable through this whole process.
Perfect analysis

It's hard to fathom that Gruden would negotiate since spring but at the end couldn't make it happen. I don't know. It's baffling to me. Still have hope. None of the other prospects are "wow's" to me and that's what we need. JMO

Reactions: 1 person
The Gruden threads have been the fastest growing threads on Volnation, I think that speaks volumes as to who the fanbase wants as their next HC. The other candidates threads are weak and have not got pass their initial thread name.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry if someone else has mentioned this but why hasn't ESPN or any other MAJOR news outlet reported its Gundy or Strong like local media has?

You would think it would be pretty big news if Gundy was thinking about leaving his alma mater

I don't think an announcement is going to be made until after the HOF convention. No way Hart will upstage Fulmer.

The Gruden threads have been the fastest growing threads on Volnation, I think that speaks volumes as to who the fanbase wants as their next HC. The other candidates threads are weak and have not got pass their initial thread name.

Second place is just the first loser

I have one question. If you were a candidate for a relocated job would'nt you want tour the area with your family before making a decision? Ok. One more. Has anyone seen any of these candidates in the knoxville area?

The silence continues to be deafening from the OGs, and I really don't know how to take it. I'm not hanging on to a thread for Gruden to be our coach, although I would really like to see it happen. I will be ok with a Strong hire. However, the OGs said that if the info changed on Gruden, then they would inform us immediately. Either they think what happened on Friday was info enough to not have to personally state it here, or the info still has not changed, and their sources are still telling them this is a go. I hope for the sake of unifying this fan base that the last option is what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back