Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much basically anything to do with hiring stars or we wouldn't do everything we have just to hire Coach McGoogle.

He has left a bunch of other stuff pointing in the right direction though so who knows

Probably got news it’s Steele and deleted tweets like that to save face

It is almost surreal that across all message boards and twitter...there is a virtual lockdown right now on info. Insiders are gone. Radio silence. Maybe to give Peyton his moment tonight, then get down to business after. Who knows, but it is really odd.

Reactions: 4 people
Am I the only one that thinks this is just part of the plan.

Think about poker

All the others are laying down hands thinking they won and Tennessee is holding back smiling until time

Reactions: 4 people
Bahahahahahaaaa..... this Twitter response is hilarious! 😆

[twitter]https://twitter.com/honchoescobar/status/938125219000147970[/twitter]

Reactions: 23 people
I know what is happening, Fulmer is interviewing and hiring all these coaches for other schools.

That is why you haven’t heard about any of these other schools checking out 15 different coaches.

All you hear is so and so will be the new coach at FSU, Arkansas etc.

My husband is in LA all week, my oldest had lice yesterday and I’m still working on the fallout from that, and it’s supposed to be a cold weather front moving in tonight. Hence the migraine. All that, plus the thought of hiring Kevin Steele, is killing me. Literally and figuratively.

I can help with one thing. Many many years ago my daughter had head lice and we discovered a product called Safe Solutions Lice R Gone. It is non-toxic and it dissolves the adhesive like substance the lice use to stick nits on the hair. One shampoo and they are gone! Seriously. Couldn’t buy it in stores then so we ordered it online. It was a huge BLESSING after we had spent days using those poison shampoos and nit combs to no avail. I kid you not, that stuff is amazing!

Reactions: 1 person
For the love of all things sacred are there any sports talk radio shows that will even discuss the possibility of Gruden coming here. I'm mean come on talking about Mel Tucker or Chad Morris have we gotten to that level? SMDH!

For the love of all things sacred are there any sports talk radio shows that will even discuss the possibility of Gruden coming here. I'm mean come on talking about Mel Tucker or Chad Morris have we gotten to that level? SMDH!

It’s all part of the surprise element. Deny, deny, deny, then BOOM!!!

Chad Morris is gone.

Mel Tucker=NFL=Gruden=Fan support=Tee=$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back