Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take Das Gruden over anyone. Trust me

But every time I open Twitter or VolNation or other teams boards....I keep seeing one name: Kevin Steele.

It’s frightening as hell.

Other boards are laughing at us again because they assume we are about to hire Steele. Embarrassing all over again. Ugh. Why did I have to be a Vol fan?

Let them laugh...let them eat cake...so they will have something to choke on when the news starts breaking...

Reactions: 5 people
Trey Wallace breaking the Will taggert news....I think that he has an in with Sexton somehow...he knows A LOT of coaching stuff before its announced. His source has to be someone who has their hand in every school.

Explains why he is out of the loop at UT now except stuff with Tee

Reactions: 1 person
I'm all for Gruden....but Kevin Steele doesn't seem to be drawing any other interviews. Thinking smoke and mirrors still. If CPF is waiting for an answer it has to be Gruden. No other big names are left aside from Miles.

I don’t know what happened but it seems Miles is off the table. He must have ate grass during their second interview or something...

SAME! I don't know how I am still upright! And I have a meeting at 6p tonight. :banghead2:

My husband is in LA all week, my oldest had lice yesterday and I’m still working on the fallout from that, and it’s supposed to be a cold weather front moving in tonight. Hence the migraine. All that, plus the thought of hiring Kevin Steele, is killing me. Literally and figuratively.

Exile is in exile, and knuck dropped by a little while ago.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Alonte Taylor has in school visit with Kirby and Chaney today in Coffee County. Need to stop the bleeding and bring out those aces if ya got 'em fellas.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back