Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I told you, that Fulmer made the courtesy call to Martin so Vol Nation doesn't go ballistic when they hire Kevin Steele tonight?

200.webp

Reactions: 1 person
and before we get started, a public service announcement...

This is not just a thread about gruden. It encompasses all things coaching search related and is an awesome conduit to pass on information along those lines. For those that feel the need to step in and say "why are these threads still going?/you people are stupid!/please just let this die!" please refrain.

It's very simple. If you can't read about a page and see what's going on, please leave without comment. It does you no good to say such things without knowing the depth of what we discuss in here. It's like 70% ot, 15% alcohol, 5% coaching search, 5% poking fun at each other and 5% gruden.

Kindly read before posting and enjoy the ride.

Cheers.

sorry

We haven’t hired anyone because we don’t have anyone. There’s no benefit in waiting at all. It’s killing our recruiting class, and it’s already been decimated.

Reactions: 1 person
What if it is Tee? He and Steele have a great relationship,, I wonder if Steele agreed to come on board as DC, in order to help support Tee?

UTSuave’;14838437 said:
😁🔥🔥🔥 it's cooking boys

The better “candidates” Fulmer has been talking to are coming off the board...

Les...Morris...

Get out the harpoons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Soak your feet in hot water.

(trust me, it helps)

I like hot showers or soaks. And if someone can rub your temples from behind, as you lay down with your eyes closed, that has worked, too. Unless it's one of those turn-the-lights-off-and-huddle-in-the-corner ones 😕

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back