Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden my friends.

I would take Das Gruden over anyone. Trust me

But every time I open Twitter or VolNation or other teams boards....I keep seeing one name: Kevin Steele.

It’s frightening as hell.

Other boards are laughing at us again because they assume we are about to hire Steele. Embarrassing all over again. Ugh. Why did I have to be a Vol fan?

I’ve had the worst migraine all day today, but still keep dragging myself back here to stare at the screen. Please be soon or my head might explode.

SAME! I don't know how I am still upright! And I have a meeting at 6p tonight. :banghead2:

Preemptive, before the craziness starts...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Seems the Beav has had the reigns pulled back as well. Interesting that he/she is just deleting selective posts from the twitterverse.

is the overall theme of the deleted posts congruent?
Ie about singular person, who we may now be patching alliances with?

I'm all for Gruden....but Kevin Steele doesn't seem to be drawing any other interviews. Thinking smoke and mirrors still. If CPF is waiting for an answer it has to be Gruden. No other big names are left aside from Miles.

Reactions: 1 person
My goodness, the mood in these threads changes faster than bi-polar woman during that time of the month (no offense to you ladies on here)!

Recent tweets have been encouraging, IMO, so I'm sticking with the Grude vibes. Gruden til it ain't!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back