Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up. Seriously. I just give up. There's no sense to this madness.

This could mean SO many things.

I’m thinking this one is him trying to give us an idea of who he is because I do know he’ll be there tonight.

Or

Does this mean someone’s getting ready for an interview?

Or

Does it mean to get ready?

giphy.gif

Bear with me...learning to install gifs.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohhwDOhbwbhUozFSw/200w_s.gif

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    958.8 KB · Views: 659
  • 200w_s.gif
    200w_s.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Hiring Kevin Steele would be even worse than hiring Derek Dooley or Butch Jones. Only UT could do worse than the worst two hires in its history.

Surround them with top staff and it could make a decent head coach look great

I think some of you vastly overestimate what this program is right now. Not was it has been or what can be again, but what it is currently.They can throw money at whoever they want give control give big assistant money, this isn't about not giving coaches what they want.

Why would any good coach come to this program with it's perceived (some of it warranted) instability within the AD, the worst year it's ever had, and the amount of time and work it will take to get it back on track.
This kind of hire is almost mandatory it UT wants to get back where it needs to be. The Vols have to be built back up unfortunately. I hate it just as much as anyone else, but it's a very real situation.

Yes, Arkansas is in a much better place right now.

Yet they pulled Chad Morris after we interviewed him.

This narrative might have scared away some coaches, but it makes no sense that we'd have to stoop this low.

What’s an insider?

Someone who tells us information that never comes to fruition and they always give us excuses that are made up?

This thread is full of them.

Insiders are FOS and can GTFO

exactly. i got caught up in grumors until i saw the light. it's so easy to make bold predictions when you're behind a computer screen...but if they had to put money on it, i GUARANTEE you they wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back