Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulmer has let it be known he thinks UT has gotten away from physical, smash in the mouth football. Things a defensive minded HC can bring that mentality back.

Nothing screams smash-in-the-mouth football like a coach known for in-game nervous breakdowns.

Reactions: 6 people
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I think some of you vastly overestimate what this program is right now. Not was it has been or what can be again, but what it is currently.They can throw money at whoever they want give control give big assistant money, this isn't about not giving coaches what they want.

Why would any good coach come to this program with it's perceived (some of it warranted) instability within the AD, the worst year it's ever had, and the amount of time and work it will take to get it back on track.
This kind of hire is almost mandatory it UT wants to get back where it needs to be. The Vols have to be built back up unfortunately. I hate it just as much as anyone else, but it's a very real situation.

Reactions: 1 person
People with the cryptic messages about JG don't care about UT. They're up there with the likes of Peyton and the Haslam family. They try to feed their own ego so that people will listen to them and 'like' their posts. If they truly cared about UT and her future, they would come out and actually say something - same as JG. He doesn't care about us at all. He trolls because he likes the attention.

If I'm wrong I'll gladly eat crow when he steps up to the podium...but, I'm not wrong.

Nov. 8, 2016 makes a lot more sense when I see there are still people who are gullible enough to believe he actually cares about UT enough to come.

I was 100% Gruden before, but now, after seeing how he's trolled us (not being cryptic, TROLLED), I see the light.

Come on in boys, the water is fine.

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back