Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope it’s Gruden but it sounds like plans are for him to be in Miami so unless they are planning ion announcing him but then him finishing out the season I believe the answer is no.

I think this coach announcement has to be made this week

The first coach Jon Gruden ever worked for was Johnny F. Majors. The fire (which we covet so much) in this man was born at the University of Tennessee. Our newly appointed AD was the OL coach at the same time.

The man met his WIFE, a freaking Volunteer cheerleader, inside Neyland F. Stadium. Don't tell me this isn't a legitimate possibility. NYC could be the face the face (behind a verbal offer) we've all been waiting for.

I may be new. But these sum*****es just don't understand....Gruden until it aint.

Preach it.

Reactions: 1 person
Meh. Goin to bed. Squints 😉👍🏻 take care man. Dont mind fighting the trolls but us regulars shouldn't...simple misread on both our parts.

We shall see what the ****show brings tomorrow I guess.

No hard feelings from me. This is the best place on the interwebz, regardless of how it turns out.

Reactions: 2 people
Using reason and logic to think about this entire situation.... it seems far more likely that Gruden just isn't coming. I want him here. I really do. Sadly we will most likely end up with Les Miles with the possibility of Tee as OC. In that case, I don't care how anyone shines a light on Les Miles being a good hire. No other teams want him. Simple as that. Nobody else is looking at him.

Ok, I've watched it like 20x now. Buccigross definitely looks like he knows something. The way he pauses after he says "You'll BE in Miami next week ............. coach and immediately after he says that, Buccigross gives a big smirk, as if he's saying, "or maybe not".

Either, Buccigross knows something or he's got a man crush on Gruden and has Grudon of his own

[twitter]https://twitter.com/joeyrkaufman/status/937912643217645568[/twitter]

USC beat writer just now...he know something re:Tee?

Last edited:
[twitter]https://twitter.com/VolsScotchGolf/status/937901027411427328[/twitter]

I'm thinking the same thing.

You don't throw out the Haslams to hire Kevin Steele or Brent Venables.

There is obviously a big fish the Haslams were blocking that the other boosters want to hire.

Reactions: 2 people
Okay, so I've pieced a bit together tonight and heard the video.

Other than more mystery, incomplete conversations and open ended questions, anything special to add to this evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back