Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if you thought I was directing that comment to you, I'm not sure what you specifically posted. I'm talking about the new people that stop in here for the 1st time doing a drive by without realizing what the Gruden threads are all about. I have no clue what you posted that you assumed I meant you.....sorry if that was misunderstood. And snowflake at the end was disrespectful, I didn't misunderstand that.

My apologies. The snowflake comment was unnecessary.

Reactions: 1 person
I am being dramatic, and I know a lot of us have fun with this and like to connect the dots any way we can, but he knows the fanbase looks at him as a candidate for the job. Regardless if it is realistic or not, he could at least say he is not interested to give the fanbase closure. Instead, he continues to give cryptic responses or stoke the flames.

And the fact that we go from the likes of Gruden/Petersen/Gundy/Leach to Morris/Steele/Pruitt/Venables pisses me off even more. I'm not saying the latter cannot be good coaches, but we are not in a position to take a chance. We need a proven winner who can get us winning again and restore some hope back into the program.

Exactly. Be a man and say something...

I'm starting to think he either doesn't have the cajones to get back into coaching or he's a publicity hound

Reactions: 3 people
Lighten up, man. Sometimes, it's hard for people to read me on here, but I don't mean ill-will. I'm as ready for this to be over as everyone else. I've exhausted myself over this and have gotten some looks from my wife that would make Coach Summitt proud.

But you are the GIF Master Flash. Suck it up and ...

3. If at first the game - or the breaks - go against you, don't let up... put on more GIFS.

John Brice‏
@JohnDBrice1
Following Following @JohnDBrice1
More
Per a couple folks tonight n NYC: Venables & Morris names pop up a lot for #Vols. Pruitt “killed it” (very well) Monday n Dallas w/ Fulmer & Co. Miles, Steele remain in play. Lotsa talk to “bring Tee home, groom for (hc) job.” Told “Peterson talk wasn’t too promising again.”

Get Miles on the hook and let's ride.

I wouldn't be against getting Chaney (unlikely) back as OC and Steele as DC. We can fill in the gaps from there. I'm not sold on Tee, but wouldn't abhor him as OC. We definitely need great QB and S&C coaches. In my opinion, this is where we are currently the weakest (no pun intended) in player development.

Why do people come in here talking about other coaches and it ain't gonna be Gruden??? What pleasure do people get by talking all that trash?!? If you don't want Gruden and don't think there is even a chance, please leave us alone!!! I promise there is a thread for you to spew your garbage in, but it does not say official John f'ing Gruden at the top. Somebody que that dadgum list, please!!!

And they are wrong more than we are. The Knox media, and posters on this sight have said "looks like" 6 or 7 different coaches now. Deal is done! Nearing an agreement! Looks like it will be!

Every time they have been wrong. If we are wrong, we are wrong once, and we chose the best.

All these other posters calling every Tom dick and Harry coach a done deal are chumps.

Reactions: 3 people
Here ya go preach. Prayers for your family.

[Twitter]https://www.twitter.com/marshallhughes/status/937884743282151425[/twitter]

And Once again, Gruden says NOTHING! Why is he so afraid to speak his mind and say something for the record? A guy who talks for a living but has NOTHING to say? No sense at all :loco:

Reactions: 1 person
Gonna try this (a tweet about Gruden from a Tampa fan) - it might blow up :
[Twitter]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Being a Bucs fan I don&#39;t want Gruden anywhere near Tennessee....still haven&#39;t recovered since he told us &quot;You ain&#39;t seen nothing yet Tampa&quot; sigh one playoff appearance since our SB win in 2003 &#9785;&#65039;&#128557;&#128557;&#128557;</p>&mdash; Darren (@D_Ren24) <a href="https://twitter.com/D_Ren24/status/937908436343361536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[/Twitter]

Preacher, I'll have you and yours in my prayers and blessings tonight. I've been there not long ago. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back