Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the annoucement comes SOON.

I'm starting to come off the elation of the big change in direction for the Athletic Department but starting to return to anger on what has been wrought for almost a decade since Coach was treated in the way he was when he was dismissed.

Kiffin-Dooley-Jones-Schiano what a record of frustration, disappointment and disbelief.

Gruden, not SOON enough!

Reactions: 2 people
Is it a coincidence that Corker is the only republican to vote against the tax bill? Maybe this whole search has been a distraction device.

Reactions: 2 people
Could be, bet can/will CPF have a coach this early? He started last week, and I think it might come some time this coming week.

I don't know. Assuming Phil had an idea Currie would be gone (I believe he probably did), he may very well know who our coach is at this point. In looking at other hires within the last week, other Universities made a hire quickly. Probably wishful thinking on my part, still not outside the realm of possibility.

Last edited:
I don't know. Assuming Phil had an idea Currie would be gone (I believe he probably did), he may very well know who our coach is at this point. In looking at other hires withing the last week, other Universities made a hire quickly. Probably wishful thinking on my part, still not outside the realm of possibility.

If we hear of a press conference for today, then I have a terrible feeling it won't be Gruden. JMO, but he has a game tomorrow night and he might not want to interfere with that.

No no. I promise you I am not ATL. I don’t know who he is but I do suspect we could know each other. I really don’t want to be a jerk but like many on here I prefer to remain anonymous. A few people here know me but they also respect my privacy. I honor theirs as well. I am very careful about what I say because if I ever get outed then I’m out of here.

I have a feeling that there is a strong story behind your choice of avatars.
Seeing it brings up memories I hadn't experienced in so many decades ... and from a time when, in my lifetime, Vol football and even the NFL, were the best ever.

If the hacksaw story is true as is commonly described, just how in the hell did the two halves of the car disappear so quickly?
!

And I know you aren't asking for it, but THANK YOU for your DECISIVE and FEARLESS endeavor ....

I salute you, SIR.

Reactions: 1 person
Have to admit, I woke up this morning wondering if we may get an announcement today...

Yeah, you already know my thoughts on it. If we did get an announcement today, I'd bet it would be Les.

I also know, with the way this thing has gone, nothing will surprise me.

Everyone needs to read this blog post from Celina who writes for Orange and White report, I think the purveyors of this thread will find it well worth the read regarding a certain “vampire” of UT athletics.

Count Haslamovich--A Tennessee Vampire Story

Maybe the Grumors aren’t dead...
So they think Haslam is going to release info about players getting paid while he was here to undermine Fulmer and the other boosters? That makes me think Jimmy has serious dirt on Peyton and used it to get Peyton to join him.

My pick is Bruce Dickinson from Iron Madien if we are talking best voice.

I am a huge Maiden fan. See them on almost every tour.

But, for my money, the best hard rock/metal voice of all time was Ronnie James Dio. Not my favorite singer, but the best voice IMO. He could wail.

So they think Haslam is going to release info about players getting paid while he was here to undermine Fulmer and the other boosters? That makes me think Jimmy has serious dirt on Peyton and used it to get Peyton to join him.

That Count Haslamovich piece is beyond brilliant.

I think the next round of emails should demand that the criminal Haslam name be removed from campus. You cant have the name of a fraudulent business person on your buildings, especially the business school.

Reactions: 5 people
That Count Haslamovich piece is beyond brilliant.

I think the next round of emails should demand that the criminal Haslam name be removed from campus. You cant have the name of a fraudulent business person on your buildings, especially the business school.

Starting to wonder if we need to get ahead of the horse and start the email campaign NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back