Official Jon Gruden Thread XLV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I know what you mean. One of the greatest side benefits of this Gruden thread was being able to see some familiar names from a different perspective.

Yes it has, it's been fun. I will not be on much more as St. Maarten is calling, but here's to better days in and around Knoxville, and the country, and maybe, the world right...?

Seriously have enjoyed you in this thread man. Best to you.

How could there be two mysterious photos from the same day of the back of what looks like Gruden's head?

There's something very very mysterious about this coaching search. There's something we're not being told.

Are you talking about the calhouns pics from weeks ago?

A coach's record, game film and vetted decision making skills are all that needs to be viewed. Who cares about his philosophy? I sure as hell don't.

Which goes back to where the article that stated butch jones was brought in because he could recruit and win in the living room,being a good salesman

Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.png

We have reached a new level of conspiracy if someone leaked to Hyams to throw egg on his face

This is amazing

That would be freaking amazing! I think our boosters not named Haslam are going to bat for us. We have 2 strikes and 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, but it ain't over yet.

Hello everyone. I joined long ago, and even though I rarely post I follow this site almost religiously. I lurked during the OG threads and have enjoyed it this time around as well. Obviously, I'm here because I love my Vols and I really want Gruden to lead us.

My thoughts regarding Haslam... how on earth did he escape any FBI charges with regard to the shady business dealings of Pilot?? Surely there is someone who can say he was well aware of what was going on. It is laughable to think he had no idea. Just thought that could be leverage to pry his death grip off of our football program

How could there be two mysterious photos from the same day of the back of what looks like Gruden's head?

There's something very very mysterious about this coaching search. There's something we're not being told.

I remember the photos but that seems like a year ago. You don’t know how to find them do you?

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Completely underwhelming hire...but we get what we'll accept.

See you in 4 years for the next search.

He is way down my list but the best we can get at this point. It’s either this or be back in 4 which i don’t want to do.

Which goes back to where the article that stated butch jones was brought in because he could recruit and win in the living room,being a good salesman

I understand what you're trying to say, but Butch was brought in because he was another "yes man," just like the few before him. This will not change until the cancer is eradicated.

UT has become nothing but a place for piss poor "yes men" to pad their coffers.

Reactions: 1 person
There was also this Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet which makes it way more mysterious.

I never saw that one. The strange thing is that no one has came out and said something like, no guys... thats my cousin george. Or that is Harry so and so who runs a bar downtown.

If it wasn't Gruden - then someone would have said who it really was by now.

A coach's record, game film and vetted decision making skills are all that needs to be viewed. Who cares about his philosophy? I sure as hell don't.

Squints... I need the WTF gif, please.
Every time I open the thread and read a page or 2, that is what I see in my mind's eye.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back