Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just told someone that it isn't buy season tix excitement.

Maybe drive up for 2 games I know are easy wins. SMH...

All I wanted was a proven HC...I loved Les with Tee and Steele.

Yeah that option looks way more attractive tonight than it did 24 hrs ago.

You know Hawk, I hate to think we’ve been through all of this over the past 10 days, as well as you and I and a handful others who’ve been picking this thing a part since Ga only to have it come down to Kevin Steele, Mel Tucker or Jeremy Pruitt. Just really sucks. I’m hoping we get our guy but it’s looking less and less likely with every passing second.

Reactions: 2 people
Smokescreen and controlled leaks.

The dam is about to bust wide open.

tenor.gif

Hey Squints - wasn't able to respond to your post in the previous thread because was closed before I saw the post. Just want you to know, no worries. We're good.

We heard leaks would start this evening.
What coaches are leaked to be our coach and who is not?

Brace folks. I want him too.
I trust Coach Fulmer
#ComeTogether

I’ve been the biggest Miles guy here and there hasn’t been a peep other than UCF.

VQ tweeted an article few minutes ago indicating another interview is scheduled after the HOF ceremonies. Can't see who it is.

This is the only worthwhile news in the past several hours. If it's true, please let it be........anyone else.

I may not personally know any of you but I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in this thread. It especially makes me feel good and that I'm in the right place when I see other females just as crazy about sports and Vol football as me. So many times in my life I've gotten the strange looks when I can out talk men when it comes to sports.

Reactions: 5 people
They also just tweeted Florida hires MSU's Mullen. Must being run by Hyams.

definitely odd tweet, considering the timing. plus the fact they tweeted that 11/29 as well. didn't retweet like a reminder. just a new tweet like it was breaking news :dunno:

Yeah that option looks way more attractive tonight than it did 24 hrs ago.

You know Hawk, I hate to think we’ve been through all of this over the past 10 days, as well as you and I and a handful others who’ve been picking this thing a part since Ga only to have it come down to Kevin Steele, Mel Tucker or Jeremy Pruitt. Just really sucks. I’m hoping we get our guy but it’s looking less and less likely with every passing second.

Sigh.

lol, at least we have a purpose in life, and if your's is just to annoy us it ain't working ...

Nope. It’s a message board friend. Opinions are the name of the game. Some like yours some like mine but the premise is to express them on here. There is an ignore button you know.

so we're gonna keep this thread going after Gruden is hired, right?
maybe we should print all the threads out and bind them into a massive collection of books, leather covers, etc. The Book of Gruden.

I honestly don't think anyone in the AD or any of the boosters could let the scroll at the bottom of ESPN continue without something huge in the bag. If they don't have something huge we're looking at dark times. But i think if we didn't have something huge it would have been revealed officially way before now. Just my opinion. No insider.

I may not personally know any of you but I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in this thread. It especially makes me feel good and that I'm in the right place when I see other females just as crazy about sports and Vol football as me. So many times in my life I've gotten the strange looks when I can out talk men when it comes to sports.

Me too!! Girls gotta stick together

on at 830

FWIW It already started. I think Peyton might be inducted at 8:30 though, as you said!:good!:

I didnt want to be the one to say it, but when Phil was introduced he didnt look that confident.

Then Johnny Majors was introduced. He went to the opposite side of the stage as the other Volunteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back