Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rutherford from RTI says Gruden still in play. Here we go.

Report: Tennessee Expected to Name Head Coach This Weekend | RTI

“According to the article, Jon Gruden still remains a possibility. “Gruden also has discussed the job with UT officials and potential staff members, according to UT athletics employees, agents, an NFL executive and former Vols’ players including SEC champions and NFL veterans,” the article states. All the “Grumors” had quieted down ever since he was proven to have not been in Knoxville last weekend despite early reports claiming he was.”

And it begins...

Reactions: 4 people
Smokeyshandler knows Gruden is coming. :)

Man I hope y'all are right! Only thing I have heard from someone who knows Currie and frequently tailgates/watches games with and talks to former players is that the hire is going to be "very expensive". Nothing Earth shattering I know but it gives me hope that y'all are right!

Reactions: 1 person
We have a brother hurting today, dduncan. Not gonna put his business out there but please keep him in your prayers. He's hurting really bad. D we love you brother and you have my number if you need me

Reactions: 24 people
I think it’s the team that will leak it.
Threw this whole thing I’ve been told one name. Petersen. That’s what I choose to believe.

Y’all may remember I was told Strong was done last time and we saw how that worked out

🤞

He's a good back up but it's going to be Gruden.

Rutherford from RTI says Gruden still in play. Here we go.

Report: Tennessee Expected to Name Head Coach This Weekend | RTI

“According to the article, Jon Gruden still remains a possibility. “Gruden also has discussed the job with UT officials and potential staff members, according to UT athletics employees, agents, an NFL executive and former Vols’ players including SEC champions and NFL veterans,” the article states. All the “Grumors” had quieted down ever since he was proven to have not been in Knoxville last weekend despite early reports claiming he was.”

It’s Gruden.

Exile said Mullen would flair back up late afternoon and night

Kelly to UCLA over FL was not about the money. In fact most coaching decisions really aren't. The difference between 5 and 7 million is actually quite negligible in the decision making process.

He's a West Coast guy and was always waiting for a PAC12 job to open. Likely one of the reasons when he reached out to us we weren't interested our sorry I mean he "turned us down".

Kelly to UCLA over FL was not about the money. In fact most coaching decisions really aren't. The difference between 5 and 7 million is actually quite negligible in the decision making process.

State tax Vs. no state tax. Makes a huge difference. 5 million in Florida is like 8 million in California. 7 million in Florida is 10 million in California. Huge difference!

Ugh I think I'll be dead before Sunday, I can't handle this waiting.

i'm in the camp that i can't fully believe Gruden is coming until i see him on the podium but I also think you are insane if you don't believe he is at all interested.

Please please please all that is holy, let Gruden come to the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back