Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ie, within minutes of the team being informed. :)

I think it’s the team that will leak it.
Threw this whole thing I’ve been told one name. Petersen. That’s what I choose to believe.

Y’all may remember I was told Strong was done last time and we saw how that worked out

🤞

Reactions: 2 people
I think it’s the team that will leak it.
Threw this whole thing I’ve been told one name. Petersen. That’s what I choose to believe.

Y’all may remember I was told Strong was done last time and we saw how that worked out

🤞

Well you weren't wrong from what I heard. He agreed and left to go back to Louisville and then changed his mind.

23.3 million 5 years for chip ucla .. not a big deal .. FL total snub.. Merry Gruden Eve all!
Kelly to UCLA over FL was not about the money. In fact most coaching decisions really aren't. The difference between 5 and 7 million is actually quite negligible in the decision making process.

Reactions: 2 people
You know too. :)

giphy.gif

6IAt8CI.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Rutherford from RTI says Gruden still in play. Here we go.

Report: Tennessee Expected to Name Head Coach This Weekend | RTI

“According to the article, Jon Gruden still remains a possibility. “Gruden also has discussed the job with UT officials and potential staff members, according to UT athletics employees, agents, an NFL executive and former Vols’ players including SEC champions and NFL veterans,” the article states. All the “Grumors” had quieted down ever since he was proven to have not been in Knoxville last weekend despite early reports claiming he was.”

Reactions: 5 people
I swear to God if they hire coach brohm I will not watch a single game next year

I will never stop watching the Vols but the little faith I currently have in the competency of the administration will be gone. Along with expectations of any sort for championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back