Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? You scared?

Don’t know about him, and sorry to speak for a fellow poster... I’ve argued Mullen’s ability before as well...

But Jesus no, please... for the love of my own sanity and the health of Tennessee football... don’t let this thing end with Mullen.

Yawn...

Reactions: 3 people
They would probably risk everyone seeing Mullen at a hotel... I’m sure no booster has anywhere for him to stay. Those guys all have tiny houses /blue font

Don’t know about him, and sorry to speak for a fellow poster... I’ve argued Mullen’s ability before as well...

But Jesus no, please... for the love of my own sanity and the health of Tennessee football... don’t let this thing end with Mullen.

Yawn...

Agreed, I'm believing and not hoping....and he was trolling

giphy.gif

Welp if Mullen is in town, a lot of you insiders need to go talk to your "sources".

Mullen is absolutely not in Knoxville. If he was, he wouldn’t be checking himself into a hotel. The room would be in someone else’s name and someone else would check In for him. Then he would come in discreetly through a side door and go straight to his room. People like that don’t stand in line at the front desk waiting for a key card.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back