Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you don't mind but not everyone is.... you have been steady in being consistent of not being sure for many weeks now but that has not been a bad thing because many of us are in that same boat. Unfortunately, there have been many in here with sources but some wish to be a little pushy in attempting to make it a competition. At the end of the day, We all have so much to be thankful for and enjoying bonding with fellow vols is just one of the ways !

I sure HOPE we get Gruden and believe from what I have heard that he is the odds on favorite to be the next coach at UT.... however, if he isn't I have made some good friends and enjoyed the ride

God Vols/ Gruden to the Hill

Reactions: 6 people
I wish! LOL! I live in woodlawn,tn just outside of Clarksville city limits. Very close to the back side of fort Campbell reservation. I claim Woodlawn as my hometown. :rock: Lived in Montgomery County my whole life, worked for the fire dept. in Clarksville for 25 years. Cut grass full time now. SOON!!!! GRUDEN TO THE HILL!!!!
Oh...too far for you to come do my yard.

Reactions: 1 person
NO, NO, NO to Mullen!!!!!!!! Like I had posted a little earlier—Butch has more 9+ winning seasons over the past nine years than Mullen. Don’t settle for mediocrity!

1.Gruden
2. Gruden
3.Gruden
4. Petersen
5. Patterson

It’s Gruden

But if there’s a 2 choice it’s Peterson or disappointment

This is a serious question for all of you in this thread. Do you guys still honestly believe Gruden is coming to Tennessee? Or are you just in this thread for the fun of it?

There is too much information, and too many logical arguments, to put in this post as to why I believe Gruden is a very real possibility, but this thread is a good time regardless.

Here come the jackwagons. One by one their hopes are crashing down and their threads are getting demolished. It’s not M****n, it’s not Patterson, it’s not Frost. So who’s left? Wait... 😳 That’s right. 😎

Reactions: 15 people
I wish! LOL! I live in woodlawn,tn just outside of Clarksville city limits. Very close to the back side of fort Campbell reservation. I claim Woodlawn as my hometown. :rock: Lived in Montgomery County my whole life, worked for the fire dept. in Clarksville for 25 years. Cut grass full time now. SOON!!!! GRUDEN TO THE HILL!!!!

My wife is from Woodlawn

No. Pill is the one who brought bullet pointed info on Gruden being the hire.

009042013.jpg

God bless Orange Pill......Go Vols !!!

Here come the jackwagons. One by one their hopes are crashing down and their threads are getting demolished. It’s not M****n, it’s not Patterson, it’s not Frost. So who’s left? Wait... 😳 That’s right. 😎

M****n ... it never gets old!

This is a serious question for all of you in this thread. Do you guys still honestly believe Gruden is coming to Tennessee? Or are you just in this thread for the fun of it?

Yes and I enjoy this thread. There’s good people here and it’s fun to have some lighthearted banter after this disaster of a football season.

I live in St B

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back