Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny. But, even if the deal has been signed, it will not be announced before the game.

Even in a disappointing season, Senior Day is very important to the players and their families...and should be to the fans, too.

Of course not...but at this point what difference would it make? I guess it would take away from the Seniors and that's not cool.

This is a serious question for all of you in this thread. Do you guys still honestly believe Gruden is coming to Tennessee? Or are you just in this thread for the fun of it?

Reactions: 5 people
Can a fellow Grude kindly give me a GTFO? I was feeling so good and then I saw that freaking "Ut is flying down to talk to Mullen thread and had a temporary moment of weakiness and clicked on it. Ok, back to Gruden 100%!

Soon!

I will.. they can all gtf outta here! Gruden to the hill

I guess I don't understand why everyone is so bothered that I have stayed with what I trust??
hope you don't mind but not everyone is.... you have been steady in being consistent of not being sure for many weeks now but that has not been a bad thing because many of us are in that same boat. Unfortunately, there have been many in here with sources but some wish to be a little pushy in attempting to make it a competition. At the end of the day, We all have so much to be thankful for and enjoying bonding with fellow vols is just one of the ways !

Reactions: 1 person
You in Knoxville?

I wish! LOL! I live in woodlawn,tn just outside of Clarksville city limits. Very close to the back side of fort Campbell reservation. I claim Woodlawn as my hometown. :rock: Lived in Montgomery County my whole life, worked for the fire dept. in Clarksville for 25 years. Cut grass full time now. SOON!!!! GRUDEN TO THE HILL!!!!

Can a fellow Grude kindly give me a GTFO? I was feeling so good and then I saw that freaking "Ut is flying down to talk to Mullen thread and had a temporary moment of weakiness and clicked on it. Ok, back to Gruden 100%!

Soon!

Mullen is gonna do just like Patterson just did use Tenn to get a raise and stay where he is with no pressure

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back