Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say that I'm all in, I have to see it to believe it but I am firmly in the camp that believes there is more to the rumors this time around than 2012. I hope it's Gruden, it would be huge for the program, but I just can't say that I believe 100% that it's happening, I've been hurt too many times by our coaching searches.

I’m in the same boat. I want it to be Gruden but I was here last time. I think it will be really telling if we interview Mullen on Friday. I don’t think we’d interview him on Friday if we have a deal in place. That’s just one of the things you don’t do.

Reactions: 1 person
What about a small Volnation logo at the top of the back of the shirt or on one sleeve? Freak, are you good with this?

I like

Soon is...
NOW

And of course, Grudenite :)

Yeah, I'm all about the logo, just need his approval. The image is locked for editing, thinking he may not want it used. Waiting on him to get back with us.....

What about a small Volnation logo at the top of the back of the shirt or on one sleeve? Freak, are you good with this?

I like

Soon is...
NOW

And of course, Grudenite :)

Grudens Face on a beavers body In the skys looking down on Neyland with the most amazing sunset shining down

So once Gruden is announced, can this thread only be accessed by a PW from people who have been all-in and actually posting in this thread? There's gonna be so many "I knew all along" types coming in here once it happens.

Just in case, I'll go on the record saying I'm all in.

chris-farley-keeps-lZfElcgsEgays

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back