Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's contribution info on the website. Team Focus USA

We were getting government grants that were eliminated with the previous administration, so we need financial support. Nick Saban speaks at a banquet in Mobile every year where we raise about ¼ of our annual budget. If we had the money, we could expand to more cities.

My affiliation with Team Focus has changed my life. I know of no other charity that has impacted so many lives with so little resources. Proud to be a director and a mentor. My son is also deeply involved, starting a mentoring program with local community leaders and founding the Fairhope, AL chapter.

As you can see, I'm pretty passionate about Team Focus. Working with a guy like Mike Gottfried is an incredible honor.

This is awesome! What a fun night on the Gruden family thread! I keep laughing and my wife just says I’m stupid

Reactions: 1 person
11l69vn.jpg

Twitter

That's 10.28 pet year. Consistent with what's been thrown around. I still have my doubts about this actually happening but time will tell.

Well Idk, But those numbers are pretty dang close to the 10.3 miles Dale Jones ran the other day... Just saying!

Soon!!

Reactions: 6 people
I played for over 30 years and now my ailing bones don't allow me to swing like I used to so I haven't played in a few years. I just got back into fishing and got me a used bass boat back in June. Being a vet also we should hit the lake sometime.

Sounds like a plan. I'm ready for some crappie fishing.

The Lord blessed me with a daughter interested in golf. We got a great pro at Old Atlanta Club near our house who's helping out after school. Just did our first Drive Chip and Putt this summer.

Golf with kids is the best.

My daughter wouldn't golf. She did take to tennis
and won state. 2015. Got a be flexible, u never know

Anybody heard from Coasty?

I think when he saw he had 7000+ post history in the Gruden thread he decided he needed to branch out. Currently he is lost in the recruiting forum. Unfortunately since we don't have a coach and aren't currently recruiting, its a ghost town over there so no one can help him find his way home.

Tonight has been great reading in here. I just want to say," It's Great to be a Tennessee Vol"

Can't wait for the brighter days we have ahead of us.

Go Big Orange!!

Gruden..... Soon.

Reactions: 2 people
I so hope this is right!

My only hang-up is if we KNOW we have the white whale, why are you crazy people talking about golf?

We have 1,492 dump truck loads of crow to serve, no time for playing golf!

Gruden to the Hill!!!

That number seems a bit low.

Reactions: 3 people
Now we just need to get Mike Keith to take over the radio broadcasts. Kesling is worse than taking a blow to the crotch.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back