Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys so I want to start out by saying I am NO insider by any means. I am a die hard Vol fan like all of you and currently reside in Hollywood, FL. I have been following all of you and this thread for years now and you all have convinced me that Gruden is coming. Soo much in fact that last night I put dinner and drinks on it with one of my other buddies. What I am fixing to tell you is 100% the truth but PLEASE take it as you wish...

My close friend runs a very popular bar down here and a member of the Bucs Super Bowl team is a regular there. He just came in a few minutes ago and they got to talking about the Gruden situation since my buddy knows my stance on the matter. The player showed my buddy texts with a current player stating that Gruden is waiting for the TB job to open and he is in 100% at the end of the year. The former player claims Gruden wants to bring him as well to be on staff as he is a very popular name in TB. My buddy then asked about Tennessee specifically to which he replied "No way. The only job he would leave for is TB." My buddy then asked why is he waiting for the TB job to which he replied " Gruden wants to coach Jameis."

I am a season ticket holder for the Bucs and die hard fan of them as well. I drive 5 hours to watch their home games and sit 2nd row for each disaster. This news was obviously music to my ears but at the same time my heart sank for all of you and my orange blood. I know Beav and the rest of the guys are sticking to their stories and honestly I am all in with what they have been saying. I am sharing all of this because my blood pressure has gone up and down with all of yours the past few weeks and this bit of information changes things for me.

As I stated in the beginning, take this for what it is. I am not claiming any insider status at all. My buddy literally just texted me all of this and the first thing to come to mind was letting all of you know. I do not want to out anyone, thus me being very vague with my name mentioning. I am a long time reader and sometimes post but this is vital info coming from a first hand source. I understand if all of you just call me a troll and move on as I would probably do the same. If this is all BS then I will eat crow like I deserve but if not I just want to be the first help us move on.

Well aren't you a wet effin blanket?

Reactions: 14 people
OK guys so I want to start out by saying I am NO insider by any means. I am a die hard Vol fan like all of you and currently reside in Hollywood, FL. I have been following all of you and this thread for years now and you all have convinced me that Gruden is coming. Soo much in fact that last night I put dinner and drinks on it with one of my other buddies. What I am fixing to tell you is 100% the truth but PLEASE take it as you wish...

My close friend runs a very popular bar down here and a member of the Bucs Super Bowl team is a regular there. He just came in a few minutes ago and they got to talking about the Gruden situation since my buddy knows my stance on the matter. The player showed my buddy texts with a current player stating that Gruden is waiting for the TB job to open and he is in 100% at the end of the year. The former player claims Gruden wants to bring him as well to be on staff as he is a very popular name in TB. My buddy then asked about Tennessee specifically to which he replied "No way. The only job he would leave for is TB." My buddy then asked why is he waiting for the TB job to which he replied " Gruden wants to coach Jameis."

I am a season ticket holder for the Bucs and die hard fan of them as well. I drive 5 hours to watch their home games and sit 2nd row for each disaster. This news was obviously music to my ears but at the same time my heart sank for all of you and my orange blood. I know Beav and the rest of the guys are sticking to their stories and honestly I am all in with what they have been saying. I am sharing all of this because my blood pressure has gone up and down with all of yours the past few weeks and this bit of information changes things for me.

As I stated in the beginning, take this for what it is. I am not claiming any insider status at all. My buddy literally just texted me all of this and the first thing to come to mind was letting all of you know. I do not want to out anyone, thus me being very vague with my name mentioning. I am a long time reader and sometimes post but this is vital info coming from a first hand source. I understand if all of you just call me a troll and move on as I would probably do the same. If this is all BS then I will eat crow like I deserve but if not I just want to be the first help us move on.

Somewhere in this post there was a point.

Anyone wanna help translate to find it?

Reactions: 3 people

kthanks.... Gruden to the Hill

Reactions: 4 people
Whew...clicked on 39 and it said
Bluegrass Vol you not have permission to acces this page. Bout had a stroke...I'm like all I did was tell the trolls to STFU and GtFO when needed.

Whew!

Gruden to the Hill!

Soon!

Same here! Maybe the are trying to send a messege to us Kentucky boys!

I BELIEVE!!

I missed a lot in 39 I hit the high lights and saw where people were pumping for other coaches
Ok I always take responsibility for my actions and I have to own my part of the email thing, just Che king for authenticity I completely underestimated the tenacity of the nation and cat believe someone drug a person into this that obviously was only do his job and then put it out where it could jeopardize his future. It was obvious a booster that forwarded that. My apologies, I am not an attention seeker.

On another note, to our legit legal eagles here, I need a mortgage lawyer to argue a federal case for me that I have filed Pro Se I have taken it as far as I can and need a lawyer to represent me in court. I need to get this done so I can finish the case I will win. Please some one get with me on this.

Gruden to the hill.....SOON!!!
BUENOS GRUDOS

Last edited:
With the current season unfolding and his play generally not being stellar, plus the investigation into what may be the second strike against Jameis Winston, I don't know that coaching him will be an option for Gruden in Tampa Bay.

Reactions: 2 people
Trey Wallace stated that the ball is in Gruden's court right now, an offer was made (reported as fact). He also said he thinks Currie will meet with Mullen on Friday after the Egg Bowl is behind him (stated as an opinion, I think).

Reactions: 2 people

The only problem with Jon working with Tampa is that he is about to be announced as the Vols new coach.

Reactions: 24 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back