Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so depressing outside this thread. Seeing people make cases for mediocre hires like Mullen, Campbell, Taggart, Schiano, etc. sickens me. We are UT! It’s tome to stop settling. If those guys are the best we can do just bring back Fulmer. That being said, there are home run hires out there including Gruden. Do the right thing Currie, swing for the freaking fences.

Reactions: 1 person
I mean.... This is a Gruden page!

I said Happy Turkey Day back, and I laughed at the dry turkey comment. jeez... Everyone needs to lighten up in here. Gruden is coming. Be happy!!!

Sometimes stuff like that doesn't translate in black and white the way you plan. Happens to me often. Oh well, they'll get over it.

Hey guys! I want to leave this here. If you’d like to create a calorie deficit before the big meal tomorrow, here’s a simple workout to do in the am. Only 25 mins and will kickstart the metabolism for the day.

1 min warm up: high knees

exercises completed in a circuit adding 5 reps each round.

Begin with 10 push up, 10 body squats and 10 full sit ups. Followed by 20 high knees (jump raising your knees to your chest.) rest for 30 seconds then repeat. Set your timer for 25 mins. This is a simple way to burn some calories for the pig out session! Hope this helps!

This sounds terrible

Reactions: 4 people
Dude... Lighten up. jeez. I laughed at the comment, and said Happy Turkey Day back. Jeez. Go look at the harsher things you all said when he put up negative Gruden stuff. Jeez....

I took it as a joke man do not sweat it. I just tried to bring what I know and hear to the forum and got nothing but GTFO and STFU and such. Things I would never say to a stranger in real life and rarely to anyone I know. I try to conduct myself with a bit more class and tact than that.

Your comment was not even a blip on the radar. I am just sitting back enjoying the closest thing to "Reality TV" I have at my desk in my office waiting on a conference call where the dude is now 10 minutes late connecting. About to hit the button!

It is so depressing outside this thread. Seeing people make cases for mediocre hires like Mullen, Campbell, Taggart, Schiano, etc. sickens me. We are UT! It’s tome to stop settling. If those guys are the best we can do just bring back Fulmer. That being said, there are home run hires out there including Gruden. Do the right thing Currie, swing for the freaking fences.

I will not venture back into the FF until the coaching search is over. I will stay in the bubble

I was just thinking about how ridiculous things could get if Gruden is in East Tennessee this week/weekend just for Thanksgiving (his wife's family is around, right? And son on campus), and nothing at all related to football. God help him if someone sees him somewhere.

Sometimes stuff like that doesn't translate in black and white the way you plan. Happens to me often. Oh well, they'll get over it.

I agree. I mean, my comment was nothing compared to what others said to him when he said Gruden wasn't coming. I make one dry turkey comment and you would think they announced Bobo as the coach... jeez

I took it as a joke man do not sweat it. I just tried to bring what I know and hear to the forum and got nothing but GTFO and STFU and such. Things I would never say to a stranger in real life and rarely to anyone I know. I try to conduct myself with a bit more class and tact than that.

Your comment was not even a blip on the radar. I am just sitting back enjoying the closest thing to "Reality TV" I have at my desk in my office waiting on a conference call where the dude is now 10 minutes late connecting. About to hit the button!

Five minute rule. It’s a thing

My preacher asked the congregation,Do you want to go to heaven,and I leaped to my feet and said yes!!! Bring GRUDEN home.And the people said Amen.

Good. at least you found the humor in it. These other softies in here can't handle it.

I agree. I mean, my comment was nothing compared to what others said to him when he said Gruden wasn't coming. I make one dry turkey comment and you would think they announced Bobo as the coach... jeez

We agree there.

Its not gonna be Bobo LOL

Yea well, I hope your turkey looks like Miley Cyrus.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back