Official Jon Gruden Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving! First post. Wanted to get in before the big announcement. Was in Knoxville yesterday. Drove through the UT campus. The air was thick with Gruden. If you don't believe me, ask Beecher. :yes:

Little known fact, the Mayans also predicted Gruden to Vols in Gruden X.

Gruden will be announced on December 21, 2012 and thus the end of the world for the rest of the SEC as they know it will follow.

Happy Thanksgiving! First post. Wanted to get in before the big announcement. Was in Knoxville yesterday. Drove through the UT campus. The air was thick with Gruden. If you don't believe me, ask Beecher. :yes:

I can feel it coming in the air tonight

Babyavi said there was something online about gruden scouting someone in GA. An assistant coach said something or something. Where online is this?

Just get the deal done and lets get back to winning ball games. Ive been reading a lot of posts from IX bottom line we get Gruden here in a couple years people are going to be mentioning Tennessee with national championship in the same sentence and thats someting Tennessee fans have been dieing for. Dont screw this up hart.

Reactions: 1 person
I am finally able to post after waiting a few days. I have been following since Gruden II, but just signed up a few days ago. I am all in for Gruden.

I like to post pictures and gifs.

Mr. Dave Hart, what Official Gruden Thread will Gruden be announced?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh that's good!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back