Official Jon Gruden Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only man suitable to make the announcement, from twenty minutes into the future:

11465576.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I am finally able to post after waiting a few days. I have been following since Gruden II, but just signed up a few days ago. I am all in for Gruden.

I like to post pictures and gifs.

Mr. Dave Hart, what Official Gruden Thread will Gruden be announced?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reactions: 9 people
Those damn Mayans! They missed it by 28 days.

more
I cut and pasted his response to me. I did not edit it because I didn't want to take out the context or the tone.
While my friend can be a prick at times, he has never mislead me. I am not sure what my motivation would be to join in January and stay silent for 11 months just to rain on your Gruden parade. I just thought you'd like to hear the perspective of someone who worked for Lamonte.

Here are some additional points:

My friend went to Michigan. He said similar things about them when they were courting Gruden. Then he said, the terms of the doc were too challenging for a college board to overcome.He also said he didn't know what he thought about Gruden coaching college for the reasons stated earlier.

Again- He likes Gruden, and thinks he is brilliant. He also thinks Lamonte has created a bit of a circus around him that may be bad for Gruden. Specifically he thinks he has inserted hurdles for Gruden getting back into coaching- which Gruden wants to do.

I have also had beers with other guys in Lamonte's office that work with my during the holidays last year. His relationships with those guys are strong, and I think the info he gets is solid.

Take it for what it's worth. I am not trying to convert anyone to a new religion. Just sharing what was told to me by someone with good access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back