Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
UT football coach Derek Dooley took calls from fans on the radio tonight as questions continue to swirl about his future with the Vols. We’ll have some of the highlights, coming up on FOX 43 10 O'Clock News........

Guess they had to get him away from his office so Gruden could see what changes he wanted made....I'm just joking don't jump frogs

bananassymphony.jpg

:hi:

Reactions: 3 people
Look.

They think taking a coach that averages 9-10 wins from Nebraska is a last resort. :eek:lol:

Where was I when Arkansas became this legendary powerhouse that deserves a coach as good as Nick Saban and can just take 10 win coaches from schools like Nebraska if they strike out with everyone else?

Some of them are so far removed from reality.

Not sure what they're smoking, but some of their "ideas" is soooooo far-fetched that it's laughable.:lol:

Lots of NE fans live out here and they aren't exactly happy with Bo. To them, he'd be like us having Cut. Great guy, good coach, Nebraska in his blood, never gonna win a NC. That's how thy feel and watching their inconsistencies...I'd have to agree.

They regret dumping Solich on his azz.

I'd say Solich and Pelini are on par.

Pelini only has to beat Iowa and Minnesota to get to 10-2. Then he'll play Wisconsin or Penn State, both of which he beat.

Look.

They think taking a coach that averages 9-10 wins from Nebraska is a last resort. :eek:lol:

Where was I when Arkansas became this legendary powerhouse that deserves a coach as good as Nick Saban and can just take 10 win coaches from schools like Nebraska if they strike out with everyone else?

Some of them are so far removed from reality.

No kiddin dude. We've had our recent stretch of misery but historically Arkansas' program doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Tennessee!!

One thing is for sure one of these two fan bases is going to go into full meltdown. Both sides are fatally convinced they are the winner in the Gruden stakes. I hope the info on our side is correct. By nature I am objective and try not to let the emotion carry me away. At any rate it has been fun to watch.

I totally understand what you are saying and see that myself...Guess it's because I am a Vol, and know of Gruden's connection to us, but why do they think he has a reason to want to coach there.

I know they are fans of their school that I understand, but where is the connection to Arkansaw

First post on Volnation and I have throughly enjoyed you crazy Grudenites. I know you guys may be thirsting for all sorts of info, I ran across this tiny bit of information while watching a Gruden video on You Tube. He was talking on the golf course about the timing not right for going back into coaching due to his son being a senior in high school and not wanting to move him at that time. He makes the comment "Maybe a year from now".... It's been a year from then, perhaps the timing is right now?Jon Gruden: Mic'd Up - DaytonFlyers.com - YouTube

Reactions: 2 people
In the 4 years I have been on Volnation, I have never seen a thread get up to the 7th edition in such a short amount of time

I'd say Solich and Pelini are on par.

Pelini only has to beat Iowa and Minnesota to get to 10-2. Then he'll play Wisconsin or Penn State, both of which he beat.

True dat...but much like us, they live in the glory days of Tom Osbourne. Can't say as I blame them. They were a steam Rollin machine in that era (a la 1998 Orange Bowl), and they do not let me forget it either. There's a difference between an elite 10-2 and a "Meh" 10-2...and they know it.

First post on Volnation and I have throughly enjoyed you crazy Grudenites. I know you guys may be thirsting for all sorts of info, I ran across this tiny bit of information while watching a Gruden video on You Tube. He was talking on the golf course about the timing not right for going back into coaching due to his son being a senior in high school and not wanting to move him at that time. He makes the comment "Maybe a year from now".... It's been a year from then, perhaps the timing is right now?Jon Gruden: Mic'd Up - DaytonFlyers.com - YouTube

I thoroughly enjoyed that..thank you,sir!:salute:

Nope. Lifelong Vol from Maryville. Tush Hog is a nickname from when I was a kid.

Now I know you are a troll.... no one is from Maryville...if you not from "Murr-vile" then you not even been there............ha ha JK, watch out with that Hog name in this thread, we kinda sensitive about it

what if we snaked sumlin from atm the way bama snaked saban from lsu. Never say never!

Do these people even watch college football?

Last I checked, Bama hired Saban from the Dolphins and LSU's position was already filled by Les Miles.

I guess he means they're going to take Sumlin from A&M by waiting for him to go to the NFL and then come back to college.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah it's awesome.. And I agree.. He's a money hungry fake.. Used the hell outta real artists along the way... They're pissed he's making millions too.

let me rephrase. I think MBW is simply a face for Banksy here in the US. I did some research after I watched and everything points to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back