Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those dummies think Arkansas is too good for Pelini and they'd be disappointed with the hire.

9-4
10-4
10-4
9-4
9-2(currently)

That would be a good hire for them but no, no, no... only the best for them. They're going to hire Chip Kelly, Chris Petersen, Jon Gruden... and they're destined to win multiple championships.

The way some view the status of their program is so ridiculous. Some actually believe it's above Tennessee. At least they have a few sane fans to put them in their place.

Arkansas :birgits_giggle:

Those dummies think Arkansas is too good for Pelini and they'd be disappointed with the hire.

9-4
10-4
10-4
9-4
9-2(currently)

That would be a good hire for them but no, no, no... only the best for them. They're going to hire Chip Kelly, Chris Petersen, Jon Gruden... and they're destined to win multiple championships.

The way some view the status of their program is so ridiculous. Some actually believe it's above Tennessee. At least they have a few sane fans to put them in their place.

Pelini would be an excellent hire,IMO..Winning 9 or 10 games every year..they wouldn't know success if it slapped them i the face.:whistling:

The bolded part is hilarious.:eek:lol:

Hello all! New here.

I asked my wife if she knew who Jon Gruden was. She said,"Jon who??"

I pity her. I envy her.

You're not this guy are ya?

tumblr_m7ubvjZYzk1rzsd6so1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people

9-4
10-4
10-4
9-4
9-2(currently)

Lots of NE fans live out here and they aren't exactly happy with Bo. To them, he'd be like us having Cut. Great guy, good coach, Nebraska in his blood, never gonna win a NC. That's how thy feel and watching their inconsistencies...I'd have to agree.

They regret dumping Solich on his azz.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure one of these two fan bases is going to go into full meltdown. Both sides are fatally convinced they are the winner in the Gruden stakes. I hope the info on our side is correct. By nature I am objective and try not to let the emotion carry me away. At any rate it has been fun to watch.

Pelini would be an excellent hire,IMO..Winning 9 or 10 games every year..they wouldn't know success if it slapped them i the face.:

Look.

I can see him being a "last resort" hire. Like I said earlier, we could do a lot worse. I would think Long would have to go pretty far down his list though to offer Pelini.

They think taking a coach that averages 9-10 wins from Nebraska is a last resort. :eek:lol:

Where was I when Arkansas became this legendary powerhouse that deserves a coach as good as Nick Saban and can just take 10 win coaches from schools like Nebraska if they strike out with everyone else?

Some of them are so far removed from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back