Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from a bar owner ...in FORT COLLINS no less, I'll take that as a compliment. You'll notice some Crooked Stave and River North beers from my last trip up there.

BTW...did y'all know that New Belgium, Sierra Nevada, and Oscar Blues brewing companies are all building new breweries in or around Asheville?

New Belgium's Brewery will be down on the river in the art district...2015 ETA

BTW...did y'all know that New Belgium, Sierra Nevada, and Oscar Blues brewing companies are all building new breweries in or around Asheville?

I did hear this recently. My in-laws live in Asheville, good beer city.

Both because I've informe La Canfora and now he is sniffing this thing out hard now. All he has to do is start being honest with me and I'll call the dogs off.

You have truly put Ainge is a "no-win" battle. If he fesses up he loses credibility witht he AD. If he keeps on this track he loses credibility within the sports world. Ainge is in quite the pickle.

Both because I've informe La Canfora and now he is sniffing this thing out hard now. All he has to do is start being honest with me and I'll call the dogs off.

Edit: Ainge is a Vol no matter how bad that pass was.

Last edited:
Definitely making gifs in all sizes. Don't have any idea how to adjust this, but give me a few decades and I'll get it.

peytonfist.gif

peytonsanta.gif

PEYTON-SEZ-THANKS.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Yeah, kind of pissed about SN going to Asheville, was originally slotted to go to Maryville.

Oskar Blues I believe is going to Brevard, a bit south of Asheville and it's my favorite of those three. Went and visited the Tasty Weasel this year too.

You have truly put Ainge is a "no-win" battle. If he fesses up he loses credibility witht he AD. If he keeps on this track he loses credibility within the sports world. Ainge is in quite the pickle.

It also serves a third purpose by another guy working on Gruden info with his sources...more feelers in the water.

Reactions: 1 person
Am I the only one who thinks maybe you should lay off Ainge? He is one of us. He is a Vol and fellow Grudenite, after all. Just saying. I don't know.

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back