Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always one.

My best friend is from Fort Collins.....he turned me on to the Tire years ago. It's my staple beer. I drink others, but its always my fallback.

Ask him about my bar...the Town Pump!! Guarantee to he's watered here!!

My fridge

beerfridge11-14-12.jpg

lunch at his house!

Not with a 2 year old who wakes up all the time.

Boy or Girl? I have a little boy that will be 2 in Janurary, and that kid still won't sleep good, he is up at least once or twice a night. He is usually up for good around 4 am. He is my second and we got completely spoiled by our first(little girl). She was sleeping through the night by 7 months.

My fridge

beerfridge11-14-12.jpg

Daaaamn, dude. That's insane.

Doesn't some beer go bad though? I used to have a fridge that was almost full too and after finding it can go bad and coming across a few older ones that the taste was off from when I first bought it, I went through it all as quickly as I could.

Ainge wants me to shut up because people are starting to think he knows (which he does) I offered him info IF he's willing to admit to me he is a liar. This we will speak later.

Reactions: 1 person
If you had my Strawberry or Apple Pie you would.

People have said the strawberry we get could be spread on toast like Jelley. Its cut to about 90 proof and if you want the best daiquiri ever just pour it over ice, blend, and enjoy. Just be sure you have your life jacket on, we spend every moment of the summer on the lake and it has become quite the crowd favorite.

Apple Pie is great. Perfect to sip on. I used to get mine from a guy nicknamed Pup.

Ainge wants me to shut up because people are starting to think he knows (which he does) I offered him info IF he's willing to admit to me he is a liar. This we will speak later.

Wow, cannot wait to see this unfold. Very glad you are here, of course unless you are FOS in which case HUD lol

Doesn't some beer go bad though? I used to have a fridge that was almost full too and after finding it can go bad and coming across a few older ones that the taste was off from when I first bought it, I went through it all as quickly as I could.

Not if you drink it fast enough.

Doesn't some beer go bad though? I used to have a fridge full that was almost full too and after finding it can go bad and coming across a few older ones that the taste was off from when I first bought it, I went through it all as quickly as I could.
Most of it is meant for cellaring. I drink IPA's and Pales fresh, because the hop profile fades after time. Generally speaking, the higher the ABV, the longer you can cellar. I have an 08 Double Bastard and 4 09 Wetvleterens off the top of my head. Complete list at cellarhq.com/cellar/oliverklosoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back