Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't say you had poor facilities, just saying that ours are better. I know Arky has nice facilities. But while you had a $40 million addition to the football practice facilities, we had a $45 million addition.

We upgraded facilities that have always been better..

Reactions: 1 person
Duckman_by_LostonWallace.jpg

Is that John L behind Duckman?

Reactions: 1 person
Tasty....

It looks good, but looks can fool you.

Gumbo is the most god-awful looking stuff in the world, but I love it. Do they make a duck meat gumbo? Seems like it would fit with that spicy French Creole style that was just mentioned.

It looks good, but looks can fool you.

Gumbo is the most god-awful looking stuff in the world, but I love it. Do they make a duck meat gumbo? Seems like it would fit with that spicy French Creole style that was just mentioned.

Yep, good stuff.

Hopefully the Waltons, Tysons, and Jerry Jones can come up with enough money to hire a coach the caliber of Dooley. That would be an early Christmas for me, maybe when you fire him next week we can just bring him right over?

Not what I've heard. I live in Alabama. Have a friend who is a GA at UAB. He is saying there are serious talks with him going back to Arkansas to be the head coach.

LOL three letters for you FOI. He will NEVER be at Arkansas in any capacity.

Not a chance, he sh*t the bed here. Petrino related.

Duck, I've probably come off as pompous in regards to our programs. I respect Arkansas and their traditions. In the end I think it comes down to Gruden's ties here. The money would be about the same. The control would be about the same.

Best of luck to you and hope you stick around.

Hopefully the Waltons, Tysons, and Jerry Jones can come up with enough money to hire a coach the caliber of Dooley. That would be an early Christmas for me, maybe when you fire him next week we can just bring him right over?

He has great shower ethic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back