Official Jon Gruden Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think too much leaked in the past few days and now the AD along with boosters are backtracking to try and make it a surprise again. Just too much out for him not to have already accepted in my opinion.

Reactions: 2 people
Hold Steady

braveheart-hold-original.jpg

I personally think too much leaked in the past few days and now the AD along with boosters are backtracking to try and make it a surprise again. Just too much out for him not to have already accepted in my opinion.

maybe feeding info to Jimmy "puppet" Hyams to get it out it's not happening so it's not a distraction for the game tomorrow?

There is one reason I cant believe Jon Gruden is trolling this fan base. That is his family. Not only his wifes kin, but most importantly, his son that has to spend four years on that campus. I think it is already done or as good as.

Yeah, I agree. I keep thinking that there’s no way he trolls his wife’s alma mater, his son’s current school, AND the program he described as his “dream job”.

But I really need this ride to pull into the station soon lol.

Reactions: 1 person
one thing that has stuck with me is Gruden has said many times he is sensitive to the current coaches and won't say or speculate anything so maybe if we WAS going to do it, he wouldn't announce it until after Vandy... however with the fan base going nuts... any info would be wise...

I believe he has accepted, otherwise he would have already said no way it's happening, and I 100% believe this is the reason. This and showing respect for the players still busting their butts - especially the seniors coming up on their last game in orange. If he's announced before the end of the season, it would suck all the air out of the room.

I do believe leaks and feeding frenzy mentality may alter this somewhat.

If I remember correctly Currie said, "Don't believe anything unless it comes from me..." I think that goes both ways including anything Hyams says.

If anything, maybe this bad rumored news will keep the immature @$$holes out of the best thread on VN.

Last night was headache inspiring ridiculousness.

Last night was my first time in the night shift thread....oh lawd. :thud:

Unfortunately, I got there after the burger discussion.

Cheer up boys, tomorrow is game day, and Butch isn't the coach. for the first time in awhile I feel excited about the future of UT football.

Yes! I am truly excited for tomorrow's game. I think we're gonna see a whole new team...a fired up team...a team firing on all cylinders...a team in sync...our boys will fight.

GBO!!!

Swain doesn't mention anything about Gruden saying NO here... this just posted

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 24
JAV is legit, but I am not going to turn the lights off in here until Monday has come and gone. JMO

Way behind because of that thing called work the last few days. Is there something about Monday coming and going that would be pivotal in he is or he isn't coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back