Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
No joke my wife has GBM. For those that don't know she has terminal brain cancer. Chances are she won't be here by the end of next season. But it would make it all the difference in the world if Gruden became captain of this vessel. Anyone that knows me (not many on here) knows I've worked my ass off as a commercial fisherman, tree trimmer, and a butcher. I love my wife as much as I love UT and for her likewise. Come on Currie do me a solid! WE NEED THIS!

I didnt think it possible, but now I want this to happen more than I could have imagined. I would never pray to God to land a football coach, but I will pray for your wifes health and for you all to get anything that will bring joy into your lives.
God Bless & GO VOLS!

I BELIEVE!!

Reactions: 3 people
Finally found th proof everyone is looking for. Gruden is here baby!!!!! The glasses threw me off a little.

Attachments

• FFD3DC01-6505-42DC-A0E7-77398A59A218.jpg
    FFD3DC01-6505-42DC-A0E7-77398A59A218.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: 27 people
Mike has done fine, we are head of the division with tons of talent and dick coaching the d. Gruden needs to be at UT.

Agreed. It's good to see it all coming together. They have built a solid team. I think the boys are playing better with each week and growing as a team too.

Read this with “Explosions in the Sky” playing in my head..

I’ve successfully exploded my pants

Amazing band. Seen them twice. At the Orange Peel this year and at Bonnaroo the year the Mavs won the nba title. They are, of course, Mavs fans being from thay area. They were playing the night the Mavs won it all. They almost played a 2nd set, then said they had to go watch history being made. I thought "no way" then went to go watch in the sports tent as Dirk made H-I-S-T-O-R-Y. Just as is happening tonight.

To settle the MIT_BEAVER and BUBBA Twitter Issue

Beaver created his account at the same time as Bubba and Atlanta Vol in order to speak in private messages. This is why the accounts were created at the same time. AtlantaVol came back and vouched for MIT_BEAVER's legitimacy afterwards.

If MIT_BEAVER or BUBBA are trolls, it is likely that AtlantaVol is in on it as well.

bump

I want to say it's been private. Only people he accepts can see. Which is why people have needed us(the ones he accepted) in order to relay.

I just checked and I'm still able to view his post.

If u we're already a follower you should be able to see their posts

JAV says we should know something one way or the other in the next 12-18 hours, per a poster on VQ

Edit: to be clear, I've not seen a screenshot because I'm not on 247. This is just why is being passed along on VQ

Reactions: 11 people
To settle the MIT_BEAVER and BUBBA Twitter Issue

Beaver created his account at the same time as Bubba and Atlanta Vol in order to speak in private messages. This is why the accounts were created at the same time. AtlantaVol came back and vouched for MIT_BEAVER's legitimacy afterwards.

If MIT_BEAVER or BUBBA are trolls, it is likely that AtlantaVol is in on it as well.

I'm holding faith in Currie and Gruden has not said no.

Really? That's the best response you have? Surely you can articulate the reason why you are so convinced that he is the answer.

I'm not saying he's not, I'm just wondering if the risk of going after a guy that has been out of coaching so long is worth missing out on a proven coach.

You must be new. Any nega Grude posts in the Gruden threads gets a STFU and GTFO! Just standard policy here.

Regarding fake insiders on this board. Of course there are. It’s the Internet. The odds of ~15 people having direct inside information that regularly post on this forum is laughable. I have been, and remain, a skeptic to almost everything posted on here - regardless of how “vetted” some folks seem to be.

But. Use some common sense here. Before Butch was fired, there was virtually nothing to go on that we could concretely believe as truthful regarding Gruden. Then we had the Currie smile at the PC. Then we had Trey Wallace (who’s broken large stories) say there was interest. Now we have Hargis (who has a lot to lose if he’s wrong) saying the same things with direct quotes. Clay Travis (Love him or hate him - though more of a shock jockey than a journalist, he HAS to know some people involved in this) tweeted earlier he believes Gruden will be the next coach. Now we also have numerous UT players tweeting “nudge nudge wink wink” type things regarding our next coach. Either all of these people are pathological liars, bored, and just generally awful people intent on trolling the fanbase by spreading each other’s lies ...

Or

Something is happening.

Like I said previously today it takes more faith to believe Gruden is not coming then it does to believe that he is coming

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back