Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
After his comments on the radio show I am now 100% convinced that he is not coming to coach here. He is obviously just trolling and is just looking for attention. There is NO CHANCE that he just slips like that if he is really coming here.

No chance? Not one? not one in a million? Not one? Thanks for the insight Copernicus......

Reactions: 4 people
In my honest opinion, Gruden accidentally let it slip that he was in, or heading to Knoxville. He tried to cover his tracks with the rocky top statement.

That's what it sounded like to me.. He was just casually talking about what he has going on right now and accidentally said "Knoxville".. Then realized he let it slip so had to quickly think of a way to cover it.

Reactions: 1 person
igTD8tXm.jpg

It's not on Ainge's timeline

Quick math: There are over 255,000 posts about Jon Gruden in these 34 threads.

That's an absolute MINIMUM of 255,000 x 5 penny ad revenues for Freak. And probably many,many times more than that.

The dude is probably leafing through General Aviation magazines, trying to decide which lear jet would look best around him.

:)

Reactions: 3 people
No chance. After that radio interview in Seattle he either takes the job or he’s a complete a-hole. He knew full well that would be all over the internet in a matter of minutes.

I believe that is as close as we are going to get before the official announcement. I believe that might've been Gruden's way of telling everyone "Soon"

Reactions: 5 people
Don’t have time to read all old posts. Why are people down?

Don't go back and read any posts. Basically the Nega Vols are here calling the believers out. We're idiots for even being in this thread. Since Currie hasn't said anything, the Nega Vols are going nuts and just making stuff up. I feel my IQ has dropped at least 30 points just reading some of their dribble.

This thread illustrates a lot of what's wrong with this country today. Anybody who disagrees with your agenda to the slightest degree has to go. Carter is a better poster than 99% on here, and has been around for a long time. It would be better for our collective sanity to have more rational, level-headed posters around here. :hi:

Yep, makes me shake my head.

Thanks. Just needed to sleep it off I guess. Really bad night for me, stirred up a lot of old memories. I'm sorry if I worried people.

We used to watch games together. I taught her the game and all that. Football season is tough for me because of that. We used to cook together and watch our Vols every Saturday, I guess Gruden got me excited. I know she'll be so happy that we're finally relevant once we get the white whale. Thanks for the support and concern. I really appreciate all of you guys in the Gruden threads. Honestly, it's been the best of blessings to read everything you guys have to say. Waking up every morning has gotten so much more interesting because of you guys. I love you all :) You have made my life so much brighter.

My wife converted to Tennessee fandom before she died in 2010, it was something that was special for us as well. And there are others here with spouses facing terrible illness (bigorangefish). And probably others who haven't spoken up.

We can support each other. Vols help Vols. If you, or anyone else is going through something like this, please reach out. Say something. Let us know if you need a little encouragement or support. There are people who understand what you're going through, and can be there through the dark times.

Just say the word.

Reactions: 20 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back