Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting more excited that this announcement could come this week. It would definitely put a lot of excitement back into the program and the game this weekend and dominant the news cycle for Game day and SEC nation

Looks like its gonna be official soon for gators...Their AD and boosters don't play around down there. Tn could take notes,no buyout huge hire

Arth had two of his main assistants leave for the NFL before the season...Injuries have been crazy for UTC. He will be ok in the future. The players love him.

Blackburns heart was not at UTC anymore after he got turned down by UT. I was told a few weeks ago Blackburns name would be associated with a major program again soon.

I am connected at UTC and know quite a bit about athletics there.

Did you happen to know John or Mary Tinkler?

Just jumped on here, I'm hoping yhou guys are not seriously expecting Gruden? Am I missing something? After the last coaching search I put that dream to bed. Any info on who realistically is being zeroed in on?

Last thing I heard was Gruden is in Knoxville

tumblr_njstj0XqhF1s03lrno1_500.gif

BOOM!!!!

and if not true then still BOOM

Reactions: 1 person
Per a reliable source, after Gruden is on campus and stabilizes/ adds to the recruiting class he will permanently BAN the "woo" from Rocky Top. It wasn't around when he was here last. Also, the Orange (with white letters) VOLS signs will return as will the orange goal posts with the white pads.

I like it. Never cared for the woo

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back