Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he interviewing anyone if this is as done as everyone was thinking this morning? And why go on a public flight for everyone to see? To make it appear like an actual interview/search? I hope so but am still concerned. And Hargis now saying there's a long way to go.

Misdirection is the key element. We can create a space where we give them something to look at to take their mind away from what they really should be seeing.
- Chris Conti

Reactions: 2 people
JG is really looking at this opportunity IMO. Too much talk of conversations and reaching out to staff. I think this thing has a great shot at this point. Not even close to 2012 talk.

Not saying it WILL happen just don’t understand those who are denying any courtship whatsoever.

Not wanting to get their hopes up is something I understand and am currently fighting with.

I come to this thread and I fully believe Gruden is coming. I check out another thread and suddenly I fully believe he isn't coming.

I just wanted to thank all of you who contribute to the Gruden threads. I have been dealing with a bout of depression for a while and these threads have given me reason to laugh and feel good for the first time in a while. With that said.....Gruden to the Hill.

Praying for you.

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28

Reactions: 20 people
I just don't understand why they fly everywhere to see each other. If I was Gruden, I would just be like, "Dude... Just call me. You don't have to fly over here to talk."

Reactions: 1 person
Praying for you man.

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28
Good stuff.

Reactions: 5 people
this is a simple point thats been overlooked.

Gruden had to answer the way he did on Mike & Mike because he is
STILL UNDER CONTRACT with ESPN ........make sense ?

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back