Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basilio is saying that 2 weeks ago he thought this was all a fantasy, he's not feeling this way now.

It seems like the TCU boards are worried about secret meetings with PM and Currie.

I'm starting to think that Patterson really is the plan B. And a comforting plan B at that.

Reactions: 11 people
Does this end the private plane theory?

Never flown private but pretty sure they don’t go through TSA.

He tweeted at 2:24AM. All we'd have to know to narrow it down is know when he was in the TSA line and what terminal......

This shows as the ONLY flights departing from Charlotte after midnight, but before 5:15 AM:

Destination Airline (FLL) Fort Lauderdale
(BSK) Miami Air International
1:00 AM
Landed

(FLL) Fort Lauderdale
(BSK) Miami Air International
1:00 AM
Landed

I'm hearing good things from my friend in the AD - he doesn't have any specific info but said that the past couple of days have been the most enjoyable days he has had at work since he started. He also mentioned a lot of commotion in and around the office, as to be expected. The funniest thing he said was a TV was turned to MNF last night and it is rarely on anything but Vols promo or SEC network videos.

Love this post :rock:

The only thing Tuesday is guilty of is trusting that people would keep their mouths shut on here. People cant leave well enough alone.

While I agree with you on principle SV, if I were to post a weiner pic then take it down, then get upset that people reposted my weiner pic, I would have to at least take some of that blame. With that said, I hate that he got doxed or whatever you kids are calling it.

Reactions: 2 people
He also stated he looks like Marshal and why he chose that avatar.

Tee can't have too any friends that look like Em.

I saw the pictures he posted myself and he does look like MM.

Not trying to be rude Tuesday but if you were concerned of this maybe try to be a little more inconspicuous next time and not put your face all over the board. In any regard, I appreciate what you have brought to the board and hope this doesnt jeopardize your friendship with Tee. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Not surprised that this happened. Sorry that it did.

To whoever did this, you are a d**kbag of the highest order. I hope you get dysentery and spend hours s**ting your brains out. Because of your quest to super sleuth and try to "break news", you have ruined VN for everyone.

I honestly don't understand the care of finding out who someone on a message board is. It's such a small man mentality imo.

Reactions: 4 people
Gruden Thread Daily Cliff's Notes **INFO ONLY - No Discussion Please**

In case anyone wants to go back down memory lane and compare 2012 to now. This is just my opinion, but I'm having a hard time trusting babyvol. Can someone tell me why I should after all the predictions he got wrong last go-around?

So what really happened to the Gruden last time? Was it Hart not truly wanting Gruden, or was it the money wasn't there for the assistant coaches? Or both?

Gruden Thread Daily Cliff's Notes **INFO ONLY - No Discussion Please**

^ That points to the latter.

He Wasn't wrong. Gruden was all but signed as our HC. Dave Hart screwed it up in the final hours.

Understandable, but he's been one of the most accurate reporters out there the last 6 months or so. He's hit on several things. If we hear something about the Kendrick situation in the next day or two that will be another feather in his cap as well...

Do we really want our dirty laundry out there for the media right now. This kind of stuff will bounce of Butch and right into the Universities lap. People live in generalities today. They may not discern one from the other.

So somebody on here doxed me. Tee was irritated that the info got onto this board from me. In fact, people tried to contact him from California papers wanting a comment from him. They even quoted volnation....I accept responsibility on my part for putting his business out there, but whoever tried to dox me is pretty messed up. This is a message board where things are suppose to be anonymous. He asked that I don't post any info about things, so I'm not going to. Me and him are fine, he was just irritated that info got out because it makes him look bad for his players. Who ever did that is low down!

That is crap, people are idiots.
I guess that is why we can’t have nice things.
I appreciated the info you have brought to board.
Thank you

I just ventured outside the Gruden Thread for the first time in like 2 weeks. DONT DO IT!!!!! man they are some crazy threads going on here in Volnation. I am convinced some pl should be on medication or they are on to much medication one lol

Happens every time...you didn't by chance find out when the new and updated Gruden @UT apparel line was coming out did you ? Would make good gifts.

I'm hearing good things from my friend in the AD - he doesn't have any specific info but said that the past couple of days have been the most enjoyable days he has had at work since he started. He also mentioned a lot of commotion in and around the office, as to be expected. The funniest thing he said was a TV was turned to MNF last night and it is rarely on anything but Vols promo or SEC network videos.

Interesting - but playing devil's advocate, based on what we're now hearing about how Butch treated people, don't you think things would be far more enjoyable regardless? Unless he told you more...

You doxxed yourself man..this is probably the biggest CFB fan forum around.

This. Hate it for Tuesday, but doxing isn't really needed when the information is being posted on a public forum. Nothing is private here. It shouldn't be surprising that it eventually got back around to Tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back