Official Gruden Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it telling with how there are certain burst of grumors that occur, then silence for a period of time. This has to be the most calculated, tight-lipped coaching search I’ve ever seen. My admiration for Currie steadily increases with each ploy, smokescreen, and deliberate release of grumors that come about. I have faith in him and the AD. Gruden to the Hill!

Or

All of us are being cuckolded

But you omit the most telling line:

I agree that was the most concerning part of all Atl's post!... But could still just be referencing timing! In the fact that even tho you've thrown the bank at him(Gruden) That he is still in control of when the announcement is made.

Reactions: 1 person
You obviously are new here and have no idea just how much she has contributed to this thread!

A trusted source has told me she is even cancelling her vacation to stay on the case! :)

My trusted source says you are crazy if you believe that about the vacation:loco:

Reactions: 1 person
Good 4 u, now GTFO

Your shtick is tiresome and been done much better by other contrarian trolls...they're gone too

Geez it’s like Russia in here!

I just think AVs message was different than others. Some claimed an announcement would come today or soon but it still looks to be all but done, that isn’t a shtick that is actual reality?!

Reactions: 2 people
And this one in case anyone missed it. He wasn't trying to talk in riddles for sure:

Recommendation - don’t try to read anything as coded in AV’s response. I think he just wants to stop people from making fools of themselves. In other words, there’s a big difference between smokescreens and frenzied nonsense.

His response:

Spot on. You should become a shrink!

Reactions: 4 people
Thanks and sorry again I’ll see myself out

No need to see yourself out on my account. It read like you were deliberately misreading what I was saying, and I wanted to be crystal clear about what I had typed. Again, my post history is a couple clicks away, if anyone wants to be sure. :)

90% of the venom spewed over the last 2 months has been from people that were card-carrying Pumpers just 3 months ago. People that defended all his goofy antics, sayings, on-field decisions as well as making excuses for those things tuned on him

Wrong.

And Im not stalking. My bullchit detector peaks whenever you post crap like this.

I mean he does say "a clear plan beyond the first plan" so I could absolutely see where people take that as 2 different or separate plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
My trusted source says you are crazy if you believe that about the vacation:loco:

Wait, you mean a trusted source on an anonymous message board can be wrong? Next, you will tell me that JG was not at Calhouns yesterday afternoon....

:rofl:

AV also said this which leads one to believe they are still in the negotiation phase, not the timeline phase. JMO of course.

"Agreed. However in this type of negotation the potential employee holds the cards...not the employer. So if that employee wants x...he will get x or more because he knows that employer wants said employee.

In my world (business not personal) if i want something...I will pay for it...regardless if it is overvalued at the time or not...if the expected long term value could be more beneficial than price paid for said services."

I'm with SNF and Exile on this one.... I stand on my belief that he has already signed ( or committed) to coaching here. When AV says he holds his own cards I feel like that this could be according to assistants and or bonuses ... not simply yes or no on coaching. We've already been told my several reliable sources that there was some wrinkles to iron out... that is simply what AV confirmed. He was confirming information not bringing us any bad news...

I just think AVs message was different than others. Some claimed an announcement would come today or soon but it still looks to be all but done, that isn’t a shtick that is actual reality?!

i think at this point no one cares wut you think..SOON

I would love to see Kiffin at Florida. I kind of like childish drama from time to time, and that guy would keep it fun!
The tweets he would aim at Saban alone...

I would love to see Kiffin at Florida. I kind of like childish drama from time to time, and that guy would keep it fun!
The tweets he would aim at Saban alone...

Not me..if he could stay off probation he would win regularly there. He can recruit, coach up QB's and could assemble an elite coaching staff. Don't want him anywhere near UF.

Reactions: 4 people
You obviously are new here and have no idea just how much she has contributed to this thread!

A trusted source has told me she is even cancelling her vacation to stay on the case! :)

I’ve been here and invested much longer than I’d like to admit, like 2012 longer... I only speak up when something strikes a nerve or when I have extra time. In 2012 I was able to get info from a friend who knew Gruden from UD. He is married to the former ADs daughter. Gruden comes back every year to speak and gives to the university. I’ve been a bold fan my entire life, raised by a dad who played b-ball with BK, he’s from Morristown.

I belong here as much as anyone and don’t try to tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t post. I do ask questions or conversate as it pertains to the topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I think all involved must be acutely aware that there is a growing amount of irreparable damage to both parties attached to failure to make the deal.

So I take that to be good sign.

Soon....obviously a measure of time open to interpretation.

Reactions: 8 people
One thing is for sure, one side will be eating a lot of crow in the next couple weeks, so people should think twice before acting as if they know 100% one way or the other.

Reactions: 7 people

Only we didn't give them large reserves of uranium.

Not me..if he could stay off probation he would win regularly there. He can recruit, coach up QB's and could assemble an elite coaching staff. Don't want him anywhere near UF.

I wouldn't mind him winning, either, as long as we had a coach capable of beating him. I would love for the SEC east to stop being a doormat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back