Official Green Bay Packers thread

Should be bending over backwards touching our toes to keep Rodgers. Whatever it takes.
I agree with this. The fact that this has become a thing is honestly ridiculous. Obviously we’re close, two years in a row, one game away from the Super Bowl. I think a lot of the problem is, they drafted Love thinking Aaron as washed and now that he’s clearly proven he’s not, they don’t want to admit it’s blown up in their face. Without Aaron we go from Super Bowl contender to a wild card weekend team at best.

Reactions: Smokeytom
I agree with this. The fact that this has become a thing is honestly ridiculous. Obviously we’re close, two years in a row, one game away from the Super Bowl. I think a lot of the problem is, they drafted Love thinking Aaron as washed and now that he’s clearly proven he’s not, they don’t want to admit it’s blown up in their face. Without Aaron we go from Super Bowl contender to a wild card weekend team at best.
Yeah and what’s with signing Bortles? Doesn’t make me feel to good about the staff’s early opinion of Love! Without Rodgers just making the playoffs would be a blessing

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
Yeah and what’s with signing Bortles? Doesn’t make me feel to good about the staff’s early opinion of Love! Without Rodgers just making the playoffs would be a blessing
Backing up Love when Rodgers gets traded

I’ll be shocked if Aaron is in Green Bay this year. I just will. I’m just not sold on Love. I hope he proves me wrong. Our track record with QBs is good so I’m clinging to that.

I’ll be shocked if Aaron is in Green Bay this year. I just will. I’m just not sold on Love. I hope he proves me wrong. Our track record with QBs is good so I’m clinging to that.
I think he’ll be back. Rodgers may not be the happiest with how GB has run things the last few years, but Schefty admitted to making the story up.

He should be careful what he wishes for. He could get traded to a bad team. I’m sure the Lions would love to have him

I’m not sure any player in the history of the NFL has less of a right to ask for a trade than Aaron Rodgers. The amount of ego you have to have to demand a trade because the GM doesn’t mesh with your personality when nobody in your own family talks to you is the definition of believing your **** dont stink.

Reactions: Knox-a-rue
I'm sorry, but this Rogers presser is a canned statement from a lawyer, and it physically pained him to read the statement. Both sides have come to an "agree to disagree" situation.

VN Store

Back