Official Green Bay Packers thread

Packers are still chugging along at 3-0. Get this W Thursday night and go in to Jerry’s World and give them cowboys that first L assuming they’re get past the Saints

1. Run defense is Trash. Zek will destroy us next week
2. Red Zone offense is Trash. Those play calls are horrible
3. Light is an awful RT
4. I have no idea what is PI anymore. Honestly, if you're not going to use the technology and new rule to get it right, why have the rule
5. Packers did not deserve to win, but even with all the above had a shot to win the game. Just hope this doesn't haunt us at the end of the year.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
1. Run defense is Trash. Zek will destroy us next week
2. Red Zone offense is Trash. Those play calls are horrible
3. Light is an awful RT
4. I have no idea what is PI anymore. Honestly, if you're not going to use the technology and new rule to get it right, why have the rule
5. Packers did not deserve to win, but even with all the above had a shot to win the game. Just hope this doesn't haunt us at the end of the year.
Defense definitely didn’t come to play this past Thursday but I would like to think it was more of a short week/not enough rest thing than a problem with the run defense. Still early in the season to use that but I hope that’s what it was and not a persistent problem. You’re 110% spot on about Red zone play calling though. Four plays from the one and you throw it? If you can’t sack up and punch one in from there you don’t deserve to win. A couple of really bad PI calls make me think that rule should have never been implemented because one was clear as day on Scantling(I think), guy grabbed his face mask and all but mugged him and it stood. I don’t think in any game I’ve watched all season I have seen one overturned. You’re 100% right on point 5 as well. Didn’t deserve to win but done enough to have a shot. Got to clean it up and get a W in Dallas. I think they’ll be ready, Aaron always puts on a show when they play the Cowboys.

Defense still scares me. We saw against Philly what happens when this d didn't get turnovers.

Offense looks like on right track

Our punter should be all pro

Defense still scares me. We saw against Philly what happens when this d didn't get turnovers.

Offense looks like on right track

Our punter should be all pro
Kid has a good leg. Gotta have that defense show up every week. We need more games like Sunday’s game from Jones. Kid was impressive

Terrible performance tonight. Don’t know why Rodgers won’t just take the 5 yards and be happy with it. Holding the ball forever against too good a DL and without Bulaga. Get the ball out. Move the offense forward. Gain some momentum. He bailed on the game plan in the 1st Q after going down 10-0. just an awful game

Yep that was not something I saw coming as far as totally dominated by them
I don’t think we are as bad as we played the other night, I do think The 9ers are that good. Not sure our best game would have beaten them. Their defense is legit. Just can’t play from behind against a defense that good.

Gotta be honest, made a lot further than I though we would
There was times we were frustrating to watch this year but they found a way. Gotta do it one more time. Definitely going to be hard to go out to San Fran and get a W but they can do it. Defense has gotta come to play. We pressure Garapalo and we will give ourselves a shot

There was times we were frustrating to watch this year but they found a way. Gotta do it one more time. Definitely going to be hard to go out to San Fran and get a W but they can do it. Defense has gotta come to play. We pressure Garapalo and we will give ourselves a shot
Gotta stop the run first and foremost. If we win the toss I think we take the ball and try and get a lead as well. I think whichever team is playing from ahead has a huge advantage. Let the Smith brothers tee off!

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9

VN Store

Back