Official Green Bay Packers thread

Gotta stop the run first and foremost. If we win the toss I think we take the ball and try and get a lead as well. I think whichever team is playing from ahead has a huge advantage. Let the Smith brothers tee off!
Agreed. It just went bad from the start last time we played them. We aren’t near as bad as we looked and they aren’t near as good as we made them look. They’re a damn solid football team they can beat beaten. Our run defense is what concerns me, we all know what the 9ers like to do. If we draw the Titans in the Super Bowl, Henry will have a field day lol it’s just what he does. Either way I’m excited at the possibility of getting there. Hopefully we can get past the 9ers. I look for Aaron to have a big game next weekend

Agreed. It just went bad from the start last time we played them. We aren’t near as bad as we looked and they aren’t near as good as we made them look. They’re a damn solid football team they can beat beaten. Our run defense is what concerns me, we all know what the 9ers like to do. If we draw the Titans in the Super Bowl, Henry will have a field day lol it’s just what he does. Either way I’m excited at the possibility of getting there. Hopefully we can get past the 9ers. I look for Aaron to have a big game next weekend
What gives me the most hope is you KNOW Rodgers wanted this rematch BADLY! We played our worst game of the year in the first meeting. Rodgers won’t let that happen again. Last night gave me a lot of confidence too. He looked like vintage Rodgers. Accuracy was the best it’s been all year.

What gives me the most hope is you KNOW Rodgers wanted this rematch BADLY! We played our worst game of the year in the first meeting. Rodgers won’t let that happen again. Last night gave me a lot of confidence too. He looked like vintage Rodgers. Accuracy was the best it’s been all year.
He’s not had to look super human to win games this year so hopefully he’s got some of that saved up and ready. He looked good last night and it helped that Adams was able to contribute too, not that he don’t normally but any time we can get him going early it bodes well for us. Hopefully the defense can get off the field more next week than they did in the 2nd half last night. I think we had the ball all of about 5 minutes in the 2nd half last night?

He’s not had to look super human to win games this year so hopefully he’s got some of that saved up and ready. He looked good last night and it helped that Adams was able to contribute too, not that he don’t normally but any time we can get him going early it bodes well for us. Hopefully the defense can get off the field more next week than they did in the 2nd half last night. I think we had the ball all of about 5 minutes in the 2nd half last night?
I know we had the ball for about 3mins in the 3rd Q. That last drive we had probably doubled it. That really tired out our defense. Gotta keep them fresh. Scoring in 2 mins after that long Seahawks drive might've been the worst thing to happen lol

Rodgers looked like a shell of himself this past season. Green Bay should thank its stars they extended him before these QB contracts got out of hand. Green Bay would be wise to take an Eason or Fromm in this draft and begin to move on.

94796309_10158233473331100_9055646992646012928_o.jpg

I mean he’s 36 so I get it. But the rest didn’t make much sense.
I get it from both sides but if it was me and I wanted a replacement guy, I’m waiting until next year, doing what I gotta do and trying to get Lawrence. That’s just me and I realize that your prolly gonna have to give up the farm to get it.

Truthfully and I’m not here to ruffle feathers I don’t think they believe in Rogers anymore.

I’m not saying it’s everyone but somebody doesent.

VN Store

Back