Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Kiddie Doc got in pretty early from what i understand. A year or 2 ago...after it ran up close to 20k and then fell all the way to 4k, he said he thought it would stabilize at 6k and he was happy with that...so he certainly got in under 6k...hes a happy dude right now IMO

Kiddie Doc got in pretty early from what i understand. A year or 2 ago...after it ran up close to 20k and then fell all the way to 4k, he said he thought it would stabilize at 6k and he was happy with that...so he certainly got in under 6k...hes a happy dude right now IMO

Damn right he is. This guy would have had $17m now and would have had $34m back in 2016 - all on a $102 investment. Instead he made enough to buy a a used computer.

images

Btw... i saw in the "argue with PJ until Freak comes" thread the other day a lot of talk of reporting people. As long as i have been in the PF...maybe 5 years...reporting people is like being a snitch to the principal because youre a puss and your life sucks...or you have the thin skin of a teenage girl. I dont report anyone. Thats an unspoken rule in the PF like not using blue font for sarcasm...and we get away with a lot more here than anyone else on this site save maybe the Zone...presumably because we arent a nuisance and dont bother Freak..we get to call eachother names and occasionally swear...because we know eachother and dont take offense. Just my take TIFWIW WGAF. LMAO OU812. HUBANegavols.

I need help from some of the country music fans on the forum. What is the name of the song and the group that sings it on the Sean Hannity radio program?

It goes:

"Well, we're comin' to your city.
Gonna play our guitars, and sing you a country song.
We'll all be flyin'
Higher than a jet airliner.
If you wanna little bang in your ying yang,
Come along."

Btw... i saw in the "argue with PJ until Freak comes" thread the other day a lot of talk of reporting people. As long as i have been in the PF...maybe 5 years...reporting people is like being a snitch to the principal because youre a puss and your life sucks...or you have the thin skin of a teenage girl. I dont report anyone. Thats an unspoken rule in the PF like not using blue font for sarcasm...and we get away with a lot more here than anyone else on this site save maybe the Zone...presumably because we arent a nuisance and dont bother Freak..we get to call eachother names and occasionally swear...because we know eachother and dont take offense. Just my take TIFWIW WGAF. LMAO OU812. HUBANegavols.
No lie..... a rat is a rat...wait.... you mean there was a whole thread on this?

I need help from some of the country music fans on the forum. What is the name of the song and the group that sings it on the Sean Hannity radio program?

It goes:

We'll all be flyin'
Come along."
Big and Rich?

Reactions: Obsessed

It goes:

We'll all be flyin'
Come along."

Big & Rich

I've been here going on 7 years & I've never reported anyone but have come close to doing it.
When Volprof was here, back about two years ago, I thought he was being way too extreme in his postings and I wasn't sure if the mods knew he was saying things that I knew that needed to be reported. So, I just waited it out and finally he was gone and hasn't been allowed back on. There has been others also that have bad attitudes but I mind my own business as well as I can. I love this message board and wouldn't say anything to get banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I watch all the U.T. games, but just bits and pieces of other games. I don't watch Game Day. Is that the thing with Tebow and Corso and Herbstreit?

Tebow is part of the SEC network Gameday crew. Corso and Herbstreit are part of the ESPN Gameday crew which is the big time.

VN Store

Back