Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Beautiful man. What is your pergola built out of PVC/vinyl? I like the screen on top. That was a good idea.

Yep. My fellow Neanderthal. Apparently we are a dying breed
We are indeed, but I’ve been domesticated for a while now. I pretty much stay on the porch these days…… but there was a time

Attachments

• IMG_6118.jpeg
    IMG_6118.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 6
Here ya go @AirVol ..... know anyone that can do this?

Looks like a fake. No ripples or turbulence on the water surface from the engine. Almost no evidence of exhaust as the plane climbs. There are other pictures of some large scale models doing things that defy reality. Mostly they are shown as able to move and maneuver precisely in ways that would seem impossible for an object weighing a few tons. When you are dealing with that much momentum (if it were a real plane), limited control surfaces, nozzle deflections, and no evidence of engine exhaust just don't add up to that kind of maneuvering. The canards look immobile until the plane is over the deck, and then they deflect to bring the nose down. Seems like they would have been all over the place if this had been real.

The models in other videos go vertical over pavement and hover there or dance around with no evidence of super hot exhaust ... and without damage to pavement or blowing debris. The videos are mind boggling until your brain starts going "Wait a minute."

Here you go Bucko'

Help me I can't critically think or reason

A quick snippet to show what you've fallen for:

Terrorist propaganda provides pervasive and continuous condemnation of the 'other side,' and proposes alternatives to propose, do have ideological alternatives which they know would not be generally acceptable if they were openly revealed.
Bucko???

You pulled the "Bucko" card?

Been a while since I've seen that one.

VN Store

Back