Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I used to camp out on islands on Lake Chickamauga when I was younger. We would make a fire and get blitzed. We were roasting weenies one night and I remember eating one and woke up with such a bad stomach I was sick for a week. I must ate burnt wood cause I could taste it several days later.
We (my wife and I) came ziplining down here last year. Knew I wanted to come back. Pretty awesome. Just been sipping good whiskey listening to music all day with her in front of the fire. Kids are with their grandparents.

We (my wife and I) came ziplining down here last year. Knew I wanted to come back. Pretty awesome. Just been sipping good whiskey listening to music all day with her in front of the fire. Kids are with their grandparents.
probably grown up from my last time there in like 2003. Driving around north Alabama used to be nice and a breeze

probably grown up from my last time there in like 2003. Driving around north Alabama used to be nice and a breeze
Too much!

I’ve been nothing but happy since we got here. Except for earlier this morning when we got stuck in traffic going to the grocery store. I’m like “Where in the Hell did all these people come from??”

So we gotta back the Brinks truck up to keep Sampson and Pierce. I hate this NIL stuff as well as the expansion. Throw in officiating and all the money, and I coukd see myself checking out in CFB soon. I dont even watch other games anymore abd used to soend all say Saturdays.

Reactions: AM64
This ipad safari crashing is exhausting. Be at end of typing a post and poof, most of te time wiped out. Cant figure it out but must be running out of RAM. It inly has like 3G, but should be enough as I am always clearing cache and no extensions. Ridiculous.

Dont even care to spell check or proof read as gotta hit send quickly.

after hundreds of hours learned the 20 7 chord arpeggios and linked them across the fretboard. Can now use 6 scale modes, arpeggios, major and minor mpentatonics, superimpostions which really sound good for soloing. Hitting target notes need work. Even got into enclosures, which are jazz inspired, but long ways to go on those but may move on. Learned a ton of misuc theory last 10 months and oracticing 5-6 hours day. Too bad I am too old and my fingers may give out.

Time to learn some songs as I have forgotten so many.

after hundreds of hours learned the 20 7 chord arpeggios and linked them across the fretboard. Can now use 6 scale modes, arpeggios, major and minor mpentatonics, superimpostions which really sound good for soloing. Hitting target notes need work. Even got into enclosures, which are jazz inspired, but long ways to go on those but may move on. Learned a ton of misuc theory last 10 months and oracticing 5-6 hours day. Too bad I am too old and my fingers may give out.

Time to learn some songs as I have forgotten so many.

Were you sitting around the campfire strumming your guitar the night you ate the burned wiener?

anybody hear Sankey this morning talking about Bama and Saban? Just gross. No wonder the officiating and everthing is rigged. The leadership needs an enema and runing th3 sport.

We were on the Celebrity Equinox for a 9 nighter over Thanksgiving. It was nice. Could have been a little livelier but still enjoyable.

Wife wants to do one over New Years next year and Carnival Vista hits the dates and going to where we want to go. Never had a bad cruise on Carnival but thought I'd inquire. IMO the food on the Carnival cruises we've been on was just a tad better with better selection than this one.

We really want the Celebrity Edge...

That ship is POSH. Really would like to take the Alaska run with it one summer.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
We really want the Celebrity Edge...

That ship is POSH. Really would like to take the Alaska run with it one summer.

I’m not old enough to do an Alaska cruise. We’re trying to decide on what line for next New Year’s. Celebrity and Carnival have 8 day cruise’s leaving 12/28/24, just waiting on the wife to make a decision.

I’m not old enough to do an Alaska cruise. We’re trying to decide on what line for next New Year’s. Celebrity and Carnival have 8 day cruise’s leaving 12/28/24, just waiting on the wife to make a decision.
Old enough?? We took an Alaska cruise several years ago. There's a lot to do there for younger folks. Crazy ziplining.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back