Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I have seen many people make accusations about Alts over the years. Don't know if any were proven. The evidence with LG/Turbo is compelling.

My question, why would someone feel the need to make an alt?
Who in their right mind would want to post the stuff that comes out under the Turbo account?

Has our lawless dystopian anarchy been secretly governed by a sword wielding ruler who derived their power in some farcical aquatic ceremony from a moistened bint who bestowed power to them???
I want to know who this new tyrant is. We ran off PJ. we deserve to know who is working for the man now.

I think it was hog. his vacation was just cover up for a promotion on VN, and his lack of posting was due to him being trained in the mod powers.

I want to know who this new tyrant is. We ran off PJ. we deserve to know who is working for the man now.

I think it was hog. his vacation was just cover up for a promotion on VN, and his lack of posting was due to him being trained in the mod powers.
Thanks for that Louder I could really have gone without the Miss Piggy image of Hog as a moistened bint in my mind’s eye 😳

Ya know, I've always like hog. He is my all time favorite poster. We are really fortunate to bask in his wisdom, humor, patience every single day. If all of VN posters were hog, this place would be so much better. Hog is the febreeze which masks the stank from the rest of us.

Ya know, I've always like hog. He is my all time favorite poster. We are really fortunate to bask in his wisdom, humor, patience every single day. If all of VN posters were hog, this place would be so much better. Hog is the febreeze which masks the stank from the rest of us.
LMAO don’t even wait on the confirmation before you get the sucking up going eh? 😂

I think you are well past brown nosing by now, more like a brown neck now.

Good one. I’m not smart enough to be a mod.
Agreed Pirates GIF - Agreed Pirates Carribean - Discover ...

Ah, I see. Screenshot_20231130_201618_Chrome.jpg

The issue is that when I hit reply and set out the quote I removed the original quote signals from his post so it set off the quotes portion.

Occam's razor.

VN Store

Back