Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

RIP ....... Meat Loaf. Meat Loaf, the ‘I’d Do Anything for Love’ singer, dead at 74

His album "Bat out of Hell" is one of the 10 bestselling albums of all times, with worldwide sales of more than 40 million copies.

RIP to a great talent that will be missed .... Don't let your meat loaf.

A shame; he did some good stuff. I almost dug up some of his work to post here a couple of weeks ago after the butt munching post. I won't find it for the visual reminder ... nobody needs to see that again.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
"you better bring in the brass monkies tonite!" Lt. Col. Henry Blake

84sQ.gif

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I have not needed to refill my diesel since October.... no start this morning. Looks like I am headed out for some winterized fuel hopefully later today!

Just a quick question, on what side of the street do you walk on, the left facing traffic or the right going with traffic? These dumbasses where I live seem to think it's better to walk with traffic, so you can easily get plowed over from behind by an inattentive driver and not know what hit you.

Just a quick question, on what side of the street do you walk on, the left facing traffic or the right going with traffic? These dumbasses where I live seem to think it's better to walk with traffic, so you can easily get plowed over from behind by an inattentive driver and not know what hit you.

Depends if I'm thinking at the right time. But, I like to walk facing the traffic coming at me.
Some people will look for things in their cars & lose attention & run over what's in the path.

Reactions: VolStrom and AM64
Depends if I'm thinking at the right time. But, I like to walk facing the traffic coming at me.
Some people will look for things in their cars & lose attention & run over what's in the path.
That's what happened to my last great grandparent on my dad's side. Was walking down the side of the road and got clipped. No cell phones back then, died on the side of the road. Guy who hit him didnt stop.

That's what happened to my last great grandparent on my dad's side. Was walking down the side of the road and got clipped. No cell phones back then, died on the side of the road. Guy who hit him didnt stop.

I can't imagine running away from something like that - or living with myself if I did. I had a friend who was mowing his lawn - a curve on a country road; a guy sneezed, ran off the road, and hit and killed him. Accidents really do happen, but ignoring a victim is just inexcusable.

Only thing I do on the left... I may have to start walking back-erds.

Reactions: AM64
Have ALWAYS walked against and rode my bike against traffic. I want to see the idiots coming towards me so I might have a chance to avoid them.

I just spent 45 minutes writhing around on the floor in agony feeling like my intestines were tied in knots, kept overheating. then out of nowhere I'm fine

If you're not one of those NFL boycotters, you need to be watching the Titans game. 16 to 16 in the 4th.

VN Store

Back