Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I think Venable is a lot like Bud Foster and doesn't aspire to be a HC, could be wrong but he's had to have opportunities to be a HC.
He’s the coach in waiting behind Dabo right now. He was a stout DC for Stoops at OU before. He’s a known and comfortable fit and I’d guess if either program OU or Clemson offers he’ll take it. If he flops he can still get a DC gig at nearly any program in the nation.

People are really loosing their minds. Just got off the phone with some people in Memphis, we bid a rehab (really a reconstruction) of their stormwater system in the fall of 2019, they gave it someone else who bid it something close to 70k less. The owner sent me some photos and called today asking if we could come and fix what the other vendor did (it's worse than in 2019) for the same amount we gave him in 2019 then got pissed when I told him NFW.

So I ordered a Callaway Epic Max 3W from 2ndswing.com it was listed as “mint” condition their highest rating. It showed up today, it is literally still in the Callaway cellophane wrapping just like the ones I played with at the PGA Super Store. Not a mark on the club it’s never seen a hit ball. It’s a brand new club that I just didn’t get the club cover (which I wouldn’t use I have UT club covers) or the Callaway tool (it’s just a torx bit). I paid $172 for a $299 club. SCORE!!!

So I ordered a Callaway Epic Max 3W from 2ndswing.com it was listed as “mint” condition their highest rating. It showed up today, it is literally still in the Callaway cellophane wrapping just like the ones I played with at the PGA Super Store. Not a mark on the club it’s never seen a hit ball. It’s a brand new club that I just didn’t get the club cover (which I wouldn’t use I have UT club covers) or the Callaway tool (it’s just a torx bit). I paid $172 for a $299 club. SCORE!!!
I've still got my first big headed driver, it was named "large marge", interested?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I've still got my first big headed driver, it was named "large marge", interested?
Also the head on this Epic Max 3W is over twice as big as my old persimmon headed driver even. I drug it out and compared them just for giggles when I saw how big this one was. The new woods of course have oversized heads on them but this thing is HUGE!

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
People are really loosing their minds. Just got off the phone with some people in Memphis, we bid a rehab (really a reconstruction) of their stormwater system in the fall of 2019, they gave it someone else who bid it something close to 70k less. The owner sent me some photos and called today asking if we could come and fix what the other vendor did (it's worse than in 2019) for the same amount we gave him in 2019 then got pissed when I told him NFW.
It's getting to be the time of year my inner Grinch is growing stronger.

VN Store

Back