Official Global Warming thread (merged)

Time for a plague?? Found this article interesting if nothing else...

A little alarmist for me, but it’s why I give to 4Ocean et al..

Why climate change is an irrelevance, economic growth is a myth and sustainability is forty years too late | Global Comment
Basically, The Duggars are the problem.

We don’t have a population boom in developed, democratic countries. It’s undeveloped countries. India is a huge culprit.
In the US we cordon off huge swaths of land to be protected. we use landfills and recycling. We don’t have a government that mandates dumping trash and human waste into the water supply.

We should NOT be doing trade with countries that do this, period. We should have nothing in this country that says made in China until China practices the same way we do. Yet, where are Pelosi and other liberals leading this charge? No where.

Well hopefully their false messiah can walk some of the loons back off the ledge.

Man, I bet that thing has a carbon footprint bigger than Al Gore's estate.:) This kind of stuff alone should be enough to convince the idiots on the left that Climate Change\Global Warming is a hoax. When your so called biggest proponents go rogue, it's time to wake the F up.

Man, I bet that thing has a carbon footprint bigger than Al Gore's estate.:) This kind of stuff alone should be enough to convince the idiots on the left that Climate Change\Global Warming is a hoax. When your so called biggest proponents go rogue, it's time to wake the F up.

He didn’t go rouge , it’s never been about the credibility of the science , it’s always been about popular world views, virtue signaling , and most importantly ...BIG MONEY. That was working out nicely for all of global elites until Trump came along , decided it was a giant Ponzi scheme , wouldn’t play ball with them and put a master lock on America’s piggy bank .

He didn’t go rouge , it’s never been about the credibility of the science , it’s always been about popular world views, virtue signaling , and most importantly ...BIG MONEY. That was working out nicely for all of global elites until Trump came along , decided it was a giant Ponzi scheme , wouldn’t play ball with them and put a master lock on America’s piggy bank .
Oh, I know. Unfortunately the Lib voters don't.

VN Store

Back