Official Christmas Christmas Zone Thread

Oldest sister in law showed up, and brought fake meatloaf, and fake macaroni. Idk if it's vegan or what she eats by, but it's all fake stuff. Like the macaroni isn't macaroni, it's cauliflower that's called macaroni. The "meatloaf" doesn't have meat, it's the fake stuff. I smoked prime rib, and made steaks, also made Windy's crockpot macaroni and cheese. I'm all for you to eat whatever you want, but she's upset because everyone else wants the real stuff. She tried giving a big speech about how much better for you her stuff is, I walked away ๐Ÿคฃ. I'm all for her to eat it, but I'm not.
Is that the one who tried to seduce you?

Just make a comment about Trump's taxes to a room of Red Hatters and liberals and watch the stupid takes fly. No alcohol needed and more entertaining than the Broncos/Rams game...

Of course, there's been plenty of margaritas made today so you get even dumber takes...
Yeah or anything political. Believe it or not politics existed before Trump and after Trump. And most games are more entertaining than that Broncos/Rams slaughter.

Yeah or anything political. Believe it or not politics existed before Trump and after Trump. And most games are more entertaining than that Broncos/Rams slaughter.

Trump is the easiest since you get the most ignorant on both sides to spout off talking points they don't understand as their debate....

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Trump is the easiest since you get the most ignorant on both sides to spout off talking points they don't understand as their debate....
I gave my 22 y.o. nephew a tomahawk and my 20 y.o. niece a rigging knife (she likes boating). They didnโ€™t know I was packing and had just put the elements of my self defense claim in their hands if stuff got too heated.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly

VN Store

Back